Wednesday 14 May 2014

GE whistleblower being targeted in Starbucks in Ambience Mall in Vasant Kunj- WP Civil 1280 of 2012, a corruption whistle-blower petition in the Delhi High Court (Seema Sapra v General Electric Company and Others)

I am being targeted in Starbucks in Ambience Mall in Vasant Kunj. Persons close to Arun Jaitley of the BJP and to Mukul Rohatgi and Raian Karanjawala etc are targeting me here. 

A few days ago, I noticed that the owner of Saarthi Airways, an aircraft carrier used by BJP, a man called Captain Gulab Singh Tanwar would arrive at this Starbucks, every time I was there. His demeanor towards me showed that he was involved in targeting me and that he was being used to recruit Starbucks staff to target me. 

Another man, who appears to a a property dealer close to Arun Jaitley and Mukul Rohatgi has also been targeting me here. He and two men are again sitting behind me and a chemical was released behind me by one of these men. This man also turns up here whenever I am here. 

Seema Sapra



No comments:

Post a Comment