Monday 3 November 2014

Seema Sapra, General Electric whistle-blower - WP Civil 1280 of 2012, a corruption whistle-blower petition in the Delhi High Court (Seema Sapra v General Electric Company and Others)

I attach a picture of the policeman who is involved in targeting me at the South Delhi hotel I am currently staying in.

Seema Sapra



Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

-----Original Message-----
From: seema.sapra@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 14:09:21
To: Seema Sapra<seema.sapra@googlemail.com>; Eglash, Jeffrey C (Jeff) (GE Corporate)<jeffrey.eglash@ge.com>; Denniston, Brackett (GE, Corporate)<brackett.denniston@ge.com>; bradford.berenson@ge.com<bradford.berenson@ge.com>; jeffrey.immelt@ge.com<jeffrey.immelt@ge.com>; Bhim Sain Bassi<cp.bsbassi@nic.in>; <rg.dhc@nic.in>; CHAIRMANOFFICE<CHAIRMANOFFICE@SEC.GOV>; pmosb<pmosb@gov.in>; <dcbi@cbi.gov.in>
Reply-To: seema.sapra@gmail.com
Subject: Seema Sapra, General Electric whistle-blower - WP Civil 1280 of 2012, a corruption whistle-blower petition in the Delhi High Court (Seema Sapra v General Electric Company and Others)

I attach a picture of the policeman who is involved in targeting me at the South Delhi hotel I am currently staying in.

Seema Sapra
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

No comments:

Post a Comment