Monday 3 November 2014

Fwd: Seema Sapra, General Electric whistle-blower being poisoned - WP Civil 1280 of 2012, a corruption whistle-blower petition in the Delhi High Court (Seema Sapra v General Electric Company and Others)


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 9:26 PM
Subject: Seema Sapra, General Electric whistle-blower being poisoned - WP Civil 1280 of 2012, a corruption whistle-blower petition in the Delhi High Court (Seema Sapra v General Electric Company and Others)
To: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>, "Eglash, Jeffrey C (Jeff) (GE Corporate)" <jeffrey.eglash@ge.com>, "Denniston, Brackett (GE, Corporate)" <brackett.denniston@ge.com>, "bradford.berenson@ge.com" <bradford.berenson@ge.com>, "jeffrey.immelt@ge.com" <jeffrey.immelt@ge.com>, Bhim Sain Bassi <cp.bsbassi@nic.in>, "rg.dhc@nic.in" <rg.dhc@nic.in>, CHAIRMANOFFICE <CHAIRMANOFFICE@sec.gov>, pmosb <pmosb@gov.in>, "dcbi@cbi.gov.in" <dcbi@cbi.gov.in>, "fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov" <fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov>, "Criminal.Division@usdoj.gov" <Criminal.Division@usdoj.gov>


I had left the hotel for a few hours and am back now. Some kind of toxic fumes/ gas are being released into the room. 

My car tyres had also been partially deflated. 

I attach a picture of a policeman who came in to the hotel when I was leaving. He was attempting to intimidate me. 

Seema Sapra 

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 7:39 PM, <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
I attach a picture of the policeman who is involved in targeting me at the South Delhi hotel I am currently staying in.

Seema Sapra
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone


No comments:

Post a Comment