Friday 8 August 2014

Fw: My email complaint

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

-----Original Message-----
From: seemasapra@hotmail.com
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 11:51:25
To: <info@hoteltouristdeluxe.com>; Seema<seema.sapra@gmail.com>
Reply-To: seemasapra@hotmail.com
Cc: Sapra<seemasapra@hotmail.com>; Bhim Sain Bassi<cp.bsbassi@nic.in>
Subject: My email complaint

Mr Nityanand Joshi, The easiest way to introduce toxic chemicals into a hotel room would be through the pipes containing electric wiring. The electric outlets into the room are never airtight. This is why I am concerned that a man you called an electrician was inside room 2002 for no reason for the over one hour a short while ago. There was hammering going on above room 3004 when I was in that room. Kindly read my email which has also been sent to the Police Commissioner, Registrar General of the Delhi High Court and to almost 500 other people. Seema Sapra
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

No comments:

Post a Comment