Thursday 7 August 2014

Fw: More pictures re: complaint against Inspector Negi and DHC police security by Seema Sapra, lawyer - WP Civil 1280/2012 a corruption whistle-blower petition in the Delhi High Court (Seema Sapra v General Electric Company and Others)

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

-----Original Message-----
From: seema.sapra@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 14:38:29
To: Sapra<seemasapra@hotmail.com>; Bhim Sain Bassi<cp.bsbassi@nic.in>; <kkmanan@rediffmail.com>; <advamit.sharma@gmail.com>; <cp.ggn@hry.nic.in>; <dcbi@cbi.gov.in>; <pmosb@nic.in>; <rg.dhc@nic.in>; <sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in>; <cvc@nic.in>; <supremecourt@nic.in>; <dcp-central-dl@nic.in>; <director@aiims.ac.in>; <dcp-pcr-dl@nic.in>; <dcp-crime-dl@nic.in>; <dcp-south-dl@nic.in>; <dcp-southeast-dl@nic.in>; CHAIRMANOFFICE<CHAIRMANOFFICE@SEC.GOV>
Reply-To: seema.sapra@gmail.com
Cc: Seema<seema.sapra@gmail.com>
Subject: More pictures re: complaint against Inspector Negi and DHC police security by Seema Sapra, lawyer - WP Civil 1280/2012 a corruption whistle-blower petition in the Delhi High Court (Seema Sapra v General Electric Company and Others)

Some more pictures attached.

Complaint to the Chief Justice of the Delhi High Court, to the Bar
Council of Delhi and to the Registrar General of the Delhi High Court

I am being harassed, intimidated and threatened by Delhi High Court
security police on Delhi High Court premises.

I was in court on 18 July 2014 for the captioned matter. The matter
was listed in court 24. Several male and female police personnel
entered the court room and sat inside before and during the matter in
order to intimidate me. I was also intimidated and mocked outside
court 24 that day by these police personnel. CCTV images from that day
will identify these police personnel, and must be preserved.

I was in court again on 31 July 2014 for the same matter. Once again
SI Balkishan used 2 women police constables to threaten me outside
court and he then made them sit inside the court room while I was in
court. Once again CCTV records must be preserved. Also while I was
sitting in the court lobby, several policemen repeatedly came and sat
or stood opposite me and stared at me continuously and intimidated me.
These included armed RAC guards.

Yesterday, I was in the Delhi HIgh Court on 6 August 2014. I was
similarly targeted by policemen including armed RAC guards on the
ground floor and first second floor court lobby. CCTV recordings will
establish my complaint.

I am being surrounded by policemen when I am in the Delhi High Court
as if I am a criminal or threat of some kind.

Yesterday, Head Constable Ashok Singh and a woman police constable
(who refused to give her name) stopped me when I was entering court
1. I am a lawyer entitled to enter the court rooms, and there is no
court order (issued either by a judge or the Registrar General)
stopping me from entering the court. Inspector Negi is unlawfully
using police constables to stop me from entering the court rooms. He
is interfering with my right to practice law.

Inspector Negi is committing contempt of Delhi High Court orders
directing the police commissioner to provide me protection. I will be
moving a contempt petition against him.

I ask the Registrar General to ensure that I am not targeted by police
on Delhi High Court premises.

Seema Sapra

--
Seema Sapra

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

No comments:

Post a Comment