Saturday 17 December 2016

Fwd: 4th Message to Intercept Editor-in-Chief Betsy Reed about procured and planned whistleblower retaliation against General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra on the Intercept website


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 10:42 PM
Subject: 4th Message to Intercept Editor-in-Chief Betsy Reed about procured and planned whistleblower retaliation against General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra on the Intercept website
To: Charlotte Greensit <charlotte.greensit@theintercept.com>, laura.poitras@theintercept.com, jeremy.scahill@theintercept.com, roger.hodge@theintercept.com, betsy.reed@theintercept.com, sam.biddle@theintercept.com, matthew.cole@theintercept.com, alleen.brown@theintercept.com, cora.currier@theintercept.com, ryan.devereaux@theintercept.com, alex.emmons@theintercept.com, lee.fang@theintercept.com, dan.froomkin@theintercept.com, ryan.gallagher@theintercept.com, murtaza.hussain@theintercept.com, zaid.jilani@theintercept.com, andrea.jones@theintercept.com, peter.maass@theintercept.com, robert.mackey@theintercept.com, morgan@firstlook.org, jenna.mclaughlin@theintercept.com, sheelagh.mcneill@theintercept.com, mattathias.schwartz@theintercept.com, liliana.segura@theintercept.com, jon.schwarz@theintercept.com, alice.speri@theintercept.com, jordan.smith@theintercept.com, ryan.tate@theintercept.com, moiz.syed@theintercept.com, sharon.weinberger@theintercept.com, margot.williams@theintercept.com, glenn.greenwald@theintercept.com, ti-media@firstlook.org, Travis Mannon <travis.mannon@theintercept.com>, legal@firstlook.org
Cc: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@gmail.com>, "jeffrey.immelt@ge.com" <jeffrey.immelt@ge.com>, ashish.sawkar@ic.fbi.gov, "fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov" <fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov>, "chairmanoffice@sec.gov" <chairmanoffice@sec.gov>, "Dimitrief, Alexander (GE, Corporate)" <alexander.dimitrief@ge.com>, "ny1@ic.fbi.gov" <ny1@ic.fbi.gov>, "pmosb@nic.in" <pmosb@nic.in>, "hm@nic.in" <hm@nic.in>, CP Delhi <cp.alokkumarverma@delhipolice.gov.in>, "preet.bharara@usdoj.gov" <preet.bharara@usdoj.gov>, sg.rmaithani@sci.nic.in, president@whitehouse.gov, "help@sec.gov" <help@sec.gov>


Ms Betsy Reed, 

I ask that the Intercept immediately delete all smears, lies and defamatory comments against me posted by Mona Holland on several comment threads on the Intercept and by anyone else following her example. 

Please inform me when this is done. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower 

On Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 12:52 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
As yet further example of what I say below, attached is a copy of the Intercept comments thread at https://theintercept.com/2016/11/12/dissecting-a-trump-presidency/ downloaded yesterday. 

It once again establishes the unprovoked, procured and planned targeting and smearing of me, a GE whistleblower based in India by Mona Holland and her enablers. 

The smears, lies and defamatory comments against me posted by Mona Holland are still online in this thread as well. 

An example from this thread smearing me which is still online. 

"Nete Peedham ↪ Seema Sapra (@SeemaSapraLaw)
November 12 2016, 10:21 p.m.
coo-coo…

↪ Reply

-Mona- ↪ Nete Peedham
November 12 2016, 10:47 p.m.
She literally is coo-coo. I won't get into demonstrating that unless she persists in her crazy ranting, but believe me — and I can document it — she is in a clinical sense, almost certainly mentally ill. There are many court documents and statements from professional peers and others who know her to back that up.

Hopefully she will back off of ranting here because I'd much rather not see any sub-thread here hijacked with that."


Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower 

On Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 12:40 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
As further example of what I say below, attached is a copy of the Intercept comments thread at https://theintercept.com/2016/12/06/disinformation-not-fake-news-got-trump-elected/ downloaded yesterday. 

It establishes the unprovoked, procured and planned targeting and smearing of me, a GE whistleblower based in India by Mona Holland and her enablers. 

The smears, lies and defamatory comments against me posted by Mona Holland are still online in this thread as well. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower 

On Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 11:52 AM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
Ms Betsy Reed, 

This is to bring to your notice and that of the Intercept that I intend to make a formal complaint to the FBI against procured and planned whistleblower retaliation against me on the Intercept website by Mona Holland and 2 other commenters rrheard and Galactus-36215 among others. 

Mona Holland and these two other commenters have repeatedly targeted me, lied about me, smeared me, and defamed me in their comments on several threads at the Intercept.

I am a GE whistleblower in India and their conduct which appears to be procured retaliation against a whistleblower amounts to a criminal offence which I will be reporting to US authorities. I also intend to initiate legal action against these three in a court of law in Delhi and mention these three in my legal case against GE in the Supreme Court of India.

Galactus-36215 and rrheard have boldly and with impunity invited me to sue them in their comments. Please provide me with their full names and email contacts. 

I take such online attacks against me very seriously as they have the effect of furthering endangering my life and in facilitating my further victimization.

And here is the US legal provision Mona Holland, rrheard and Galactus-36215 violate by targeting me, a GE whistleblower on this website.

Section 1107 of H.R. 3763, codified as 18 U.S.C. 1513(e)

"(e) Whoever knowingly, with the intent to retaliate, takes any action harmful to any person, including interference with the lawful employment or livelihood of any person, for providing to a law enforcement officer any truthful information relating to the commission or possible commission of any Federal offense, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both."

I am fully within my legal rights to report Mona Holland, rrheard and Galactus-36215  to the FBI and pursue legal remedies against them and any others who similarly target me.

In my case, a former GE in-house counsel and now whistleblower against GE corruption living in India, Mona Holland's attacks and smears against me are not her ordinary BS insults but is planned and procured whistleblower retaliation.

For someone in my position, facing an ongoing threat to my life and fighting for my life, Mona Holland's false smears are intended to achieve two things. First to cover up GE corruption and fraud in India which I have exposed. And second to facilitate my further victimization thereby enhancing the danger to my life, by making it easier for me to be targeted.

She violates US law in doing this and commits a federal criminal offence against me.

And leave alone the moral depravity involved in someone like Mona Holland sitting in the USA and from this position of privilege and safety systematically targeting an Indian woman whistleblower against GE fighting to survive in a place like India.

Her attacks on me have been always unprovoked. The mere fact of my presence on this website is something she objects to. Why is so invested in defending GE and covering up for GE. Has she been recruited to target me.

As I said I will be reporting Mona Holland to the FBI for smearing me, a GE whistleblower based in India. And I intend to sue her personally in a court of law in India. We also have the crime of criminal defamation here in India which will cover her procured, planned and deliberate smears against me perfectly. I will also be including her name and smears in my case against GE in the Supreme Court of India.

I also wish to point out that it is disappointing that the Intercept has allowed this to go on since August 2016. Also on more than one occasion, my responses posted as defensive challenges to Mona Holland, rrheard and Galactus-36215 were deleted by someone at the Intercept, whereas the false smears and lies against me were not removed. This appears to have been intended to facilitate my targeting by Mona Holland. I would like an inquiry into this as well. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower 






No comments:

Post a Comment