Tuesday 8 July 2014

Fwd: Registration of FIR against Oberoi Maidens Hotel staff and unidentified policemen - by Seema Sapra, lawyer and General Electric whistle-blower - WP Civil 1280 of 2012, a corruption whistle-blower petition in the Delhi High Court (Seema Sapra v General

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 10:07 AM
Subject: Registration of FIR against Oberoi Maidens Hotel staff and
unidentified policemen - by Seema Sapra, lawyer and General Electric
whistle-blower - WP Civil 1280 of 2012, a corruption whistle-blower
petition in the Delhi High Court (Seema Sapra v General
To: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>, Sapra
<seemasapra@hotmail.com>, cp.ggn@hry.nic.in, pmosb@nic.in,
dcbi@cbi.gov.in, dcphq.ggn@hry.nic.in, rg.dhc@nic.in,
sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in, jtcp.ggn@hry.nic.in, cvc@nic.in, Bhim Sain
Bassi <cp.bsbassi@nic.in>, supremecourt@nic.in,
muraritiwari.adv@gmail.com, dcp-central-dl@nic.in,
director@aiims.ac.in, sho-tuglakrd-dl@nic.in, dcp-pcr-dl@nic.in,
dcp-crime-dl@nic.in, dcp-south-dl@nic.in, dcp-southeast-dl@nic.in,
reservations@oberoigroup.com, Puneet Narula GM Oberoi Maidens
<puneet.narula@maidenshotel.com>, "General Manager, Maidens"
<generalmanager.maidens@maidenshotel.com>,
vikram.oberoi@oberoigroup.com, msaaagh@gmail.com, secy-mci@nic.in
Cc: dcp.eastggn@hry.nic.in, dcp.westggn@hry.nic.in,
dcp.southggn@hry.nic.in, dcp.trafficggn@hry.nic.in,
dcpcrime.grg@hry.nic.in, acpudyogviharggn-hry@nic.in,
acptrafficggn-hry@nic.in, acpggnsdr-hry@nic.in, acpdlfggn-hry@nic.in,
acpcrime1ggn@nic.in, acpggncity-hry@nic.in, acpbhondsiggn-hry@nic.in,
acppataudiggn-hry@nic.in, Rajiv Khosla <advrajivkhosla@gmail.com>,
Jatan Singh <jatan_singh@yahoo.com>, NDwebmail@state.gov,
chairmanoffice@sec.gov, help@sec.gov, fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov,
jeffrey.immelt@ge.com, banmali.agrawala@ge.com, "Denniston, Brackett
(GE, Corporate)" <brackett.denniston@ge.com>


Some pictures constitution evidence are attached.

Seema Sapra

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

-----Original Message-----
From: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 09:55:47
To: Sapra<seemasapra@hotmail.com>; Seema
Sapra<seema.sapra@googlemail.com>; <cp.ggn@hry.nic.in>;
<pmosb@nic.in>; <dcbi@cbi.gov.in>; <dcphq.ggn@hry.nic.in>;
<rg.dhc@nic.in>; <sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in>; <jtcp.ggn@hry.nic.in>;
<cvc@nic.in>; Bhim Sain Bassi<cp.bsbassi@nic.in>;
<supremecourt@nic.in>; <muraritiwari.adv@gmail.com>;
<dcp-central-dl@nic.in>; <director@aiims.ac.in>;
<sho-tuglakrd-dl@nic.in>; <dcp-pcr-dl@nic.in>; <dcp-crime-dl@nic.in>;
<dcp-south-dl@nic.in>; <dcp-southeast-dl@nic.in>;
<reservations@oberoigroup.com>; Puneet Narula GM Oberoi
Maidens<puneet.narula@maidenshotel.com>; General Manager,
Maidens<generalmanager.maidens@maidenshotel.com>;
<vikram.oberoi@oberoigroup.com>; <tenaz.mama@oberoigroup.com>;
<sahar.bakht@foxmandal.com>
Cc: <dcp.eastggn@hry.nic.in>; <dcp.westggn@hry.nic.in>;
<dcp.southggn@hry.nic.in>; <dcp.trafficggn@hry.nic.in>;
<dcpcrime.grg@hry.nic.in>; <acpudyogviharggn-hry@nic.in>;
<acptrafficggn-hry@nic.in>; <acpggnsdr-hry@nic.in>;
<acpdlfggn-hry@nic.in>; <acpcrime1ggn@nic.in>;
<acpggncity-hry@nic.in>; <acpbhondsiggn-hry@nic.in>;
<acppataudiggn-hry@nic.in>; Rajiv Khosla<advrajivkhosla@gmail.com>;
Jatan Singh<jatan_singh@yahoo.com>; <NDwebmail@state.gov>;
<chairmanoffice@sec.gov>; <help@sec.gov>; <fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov>;
<jeffrey.immelt@ge.com>; <banmali.agrawala@ge.com>; Denniston,
Brackett (GE, Corporate)<brackett.denniston@ge.com>
Subject: Registration of FIR against Oberoi Maidens Hotel staff and
unidentified policemen - by Seema Sapra, lawyer and General Electric
whistle-blower - WP Civil 1280 of 2012, a corruption whistle-blower petition
in the Delhi High Court (Seema Sapra v General Electric Company and Others)

On 23 June 2014, the policeman in the attached picture and a
policewoman (who had removed her name badge) came to room 301 of
Oberoi Maidens Hotel with Sachi a staff member of the hotel and
another male hotel employee. The policeman asked me why I was not
vacating the room. I told him that I could not walk because of a
fractured leg. There was a man in plain clothes hiding out of sight
who was telling the policeman what to do. I asked the policeman his
name as his badge was obscured but he refused. He tried to snatch my
mobile phone when I took the attached pictures and when I pointed out
that the policewoman was not even wearing her name badge. These people
then left. I had showed this policeman the Delhi High Court orders
directing the Delhi Police Commissioner to provide me protection.

After this I sent my email complaint about this incident on 23 June
titled "Urgent threat to my life from Oberoi Maidens Hotel staff and
unidentified policemen - by Seema Sapra, lawyer and General Electric
whistle-blower - WP Civil 1280 of 2012, a corruption whistle-blower
petition in the Delhi High Court (Seema Sapra v General Electric ...".

This email was also sent to the SHO of the local police station at
Civil Lines and the local ACP.

Shortly after that there was a knock on the door. I opened it and
could see 2 women in plain clothes. These women refused to identify
themselves. I shut the door, called 100 for help, and called the
Civil Lines thana. I was told the SHO was on leave but I called him
and texted him on his official mobile. He did not respond.

By then the door to the room was broken open from the outside and the
same policeman from before came in along with 6 women in plain clothes
all of whom appeared to be police women. The male policeman snatched
my phone but I was able to click 2 pictures. The ostensible excuse
given was that I had not eaten for 4 days and that is why the hotel
had called the police. Sachi was also present. I tried to tell these
police staff that I had eaten and showed them the consumed cans of
baked beans and milkmaid that Sachi had brought to me from the hotel
kitchen at my request the day before.

The policeman was shouting at me, threatening me and told the women to
drag me out. I was in a wheelchair. I repeatedly pleaded with them
not to use force and to let me pack my belongings and that I would
leave. I even called 100 again for help against the illegal threat of
force and assault by these persons. However on the instructions of the
policeman present, I was not allowed to pack and was forcibly pushed
out of the room in the wheelchair by the police women. One woman
wearing tracks and a white tshirt with a Delhi Police logo terrorized
me and raced with me in the wheelchair down the corridor and
deliberately attempted to bang my fractured leg against the corridor
walls.

I had showed these persons the Delhi High Court protection orders but
the policeman prevented me. The policewomen were following his orders.

I kept asking for my belongings but the police women continued to
threaten and abuse me. While I was forcibly detained in the corridor
near the lift by two of these women, the rest of them along with the
hotel employee Sachi and the policeman went into room 301. After some
time, my bags were brought to me in a disheveled state. I told the
police women that my laptop, voice recorder and phone and other stuff
were missing.

After sometime I was handed my laptop which had been broken into 2
pieces with the monitor separated from the keyboard part. My voice
recorder was handed back to me and I later discovered that all files
on it had been deleted. My phone was handed over to me but it had no
signal and I later discovered that the sim card had been broken.

I point out that my laptop, sim card were damaged by the policeman in
the attached picture and by Sachi, the hotel employee before they were
returned to me and evidence from the voice recorder was deleted by
them before it was returned to me.

I was then forcibly taken down in the lift in the wheelchair by
another policeman who had come up to floor 3 and who had also removed
his name badge. I was not allowed to speak to the hotel General
Manager. I wanted to pay the balance hotel bill but was not allowed to
do so. I had already paid uptil 18/ 19 June. I was taken from the
hotel lobby in the wheelchair and was placed on the porch for about
half hour. My mobile charger was returned to me there. I was still
being illegally confined by the police women and was not allowed to
leave.

After sometime, I was forcibly taken in a police jeep by the police
without my consent to Aruna Asaf Ali hospital. I was not told where I
was being taken and why. I told the police to take me to AIIMS if they
were taking me to a hospital but they refused. At the hospital, the
police women threatened me and mocked me saying "abh toh yeh wahan
jaane waali hai". They were implying that I would be taken to a
psychiatric facility.

The two policemen went inside and spoke at length with the doctors on
duty in the emergency ward before I was taken in.

The very first thing that the doctors told me was that I could refuse
consent for a medical examination. I asked to speak to the CMO but was
not allowed. I told the doctors that I was a witness and whistleblower
in a corruption matter against General Electric and that there was a
threat to my life and that the police had dragged me from Oberoi
Maidens Hotel, had destroyed my laptop and mobile and brought me to
the hospital against my will as part of a conspiracy to eliminate me.
I told the doctors that there were three Delhi High Court orders dated
25/4/12, 18/4/13, and 10/1/14 directing the Delhi Police Commissioner
to provide me protection which were not being complied with.

After a few minutes another doctor arrived claiming to be the duty
CMO. He was given a paper with some handwriting on it by a policeman.
Despite my asking, I was not allowed to read what was written on the
sheet nor was I told what was written there.

The doctor told me that I needed to state in writing that I was not
giving my consent for an examination. I told him I did not even know
why I had been brought there. The doctor then told me that the police
had brought me there because I had not eaten for 4 days.

I told the doctor that this was not true. I had eaten a hearty
breakfast buffet in the hotel from 9 to 18 June. On 19, 20, 21, and 22
June, I had not had the breakfast buffet because the hotel was
pressuring me to leave. However I had consumed a packet of chips, Hide
and Seek biscuits, a packet of kurkure, several soft drinks and
numerous cups of tea with milk and sugar during this time. On 22 June
I had also eaten baked beans and milk maid.

The doctor then handed me a register with a form on which he wrote
that the police had brought me to the hospital because I had not eaten
for 4 days. I was told that I could write on the form that I was not
giving my consent for an examination. I therefore wrote down on the
form that I was a witness and whistleblower in a corruption matter (WP
Civil 1280 of 2012) and that there was a threat to my life and that
the police had dragged me from Oberoi Maidens Hotel, had destroyed my
laptop and mobile and brought me to the hospital against my will as
part of a conspiracy to eliminate me. I wrote that there were three
Delhi High Court orders dated 25/4/12, 18/4/13, and 10/1/14 directing
the Delhi Police Commissioner to provide me protection which were not
being complied with. I wrote that the police stand that I had not
eaten for four days was not true. I wrote that in the last 4 days I
had eaten/ drunk a packet of chips, biscuits, kurkure, several soft
drinks and numerous cups of tea with milk and sugar, baked beans and
milkmaid. I also wrote that I would not consent to any examination
under the circumstances without an order from the Delhi High Court.

I noticed that the form contained printed questions in connection with
poisoning but at that time the relevance of that did not strike me as
I feared for my life.

The doctor then indicated that he wanted to add to what he had written
about why I was brought there. I protested that he could not do that.

I read aloud what I had written on the form to the persons present
there. I handed the register back to the doctor. At this point the
doctor was looking at the policeman in the attached picture who
destroyed my property and was directing the ongoing criminal
conspiracy. The doctor then threatened to tear and destroy the sheet
on which I had written and threatened that he could alternatively
record that for the last half hour I had been shouting at him.

He got up and called the policeman near him and boasted that he knew
very powerful people in the government and he showed the policeman
something on his mobile to support this. The policeman mocked me and
stated that I had read too much law but did not understand how things
actually worked.

I was then told that the doctors would not examine me and that I was
out of their jurisdiction. I was wheeled away from the room on a
stretcher converted into a chair. I was not allowed to leave and was
confined by 2 policewomen on the porch of the hospital while the
policemen stayed behind talking to the doctors in the emergency ward
for about half an hour.

After that the policemen arrived and I was still not told what the
police intended to do with me. I was wheeled to the gate ostensibly to
transfer me to a police vehicle. However my car had in the meantime
been transported to the hospital from the hotel even though I had
refused to hand over the keys to the police. I was then told I was
free to leave in my car which I did.

While I was restrained in the hospital, my belongings were again
separated from me and were with the police.

After I left, I discovered that my mobile sim was broken and that
audio files on my voice recorder had been deleted.

I got a replacement sim and attempts were made to prevent me from doing that.

I slept in my car outside gate 8 of the Delhi High Court that night.

The next day I checked into a hotel where I am again being targeted
and where toxic chemicals and gases are being released into the room I
am in.

During the entire assault on 23 June, I was unable to walk because of
my fractured fibula and badly sprained ankle.

An FIR must be registered against Oberoi Hotel management and staff
(including Vivek Oberoi and Puneet Narula and a female employee
Sachi), against the policemen and policewomen in the attached pictures
and their accomplices including the Civil Lines SHO and area ACP,
against the involved doctors and against the masterminds, aiders and
abettors for the following criminal offences:

Conspiracy and attempt to murder

Illegal confinement and unlawful abduction

Illegal use of force

Illegal destruction of property

Destruction of evidence with intent to cover up criminal offences

Destruction of evidence connected to
the subjudice WP Civil 1280 of 2012

Conspiracy and falsification of police and medical records

Conspiracy to cover up complaints of poisoning in the Oberoi Maidens Hotel
Conspiracy, threats and attempt to illegally confine a whistleblower/
witness in a psychiatric ward with intent to sabotage WP Civil 1280 of
2012 and to cover up corruption complaints against General Electric
and Indian politicians/ bureaucrats/ public officials.

Unlawful use of police force and authority to perpetrate a criminal conspiracy

Criminal intimidation through use of illegal force and issuance of threats

CCTV evidence from the Oberoi Maidens Hotel must be preserved.

Seema Sapra

--
Seema Sapra

No comments:

Post a Comment