Wednesday 19 March 2014

Modus operandi being used to poison General Electric whistleblower in India

Recently for a few days (starting some days before 6 March 2014), I was sitting in court no 1 in the Delhi high Court almost daily in the front row at the extreme right and I was working on my laptop.

After 3-4 days, the court staff in court no 1 including court attendants/ peons (and especially a person named Rao) and darbans were used to target me and poison me in court.

The modus operandi was as follows:

At some pretext or the other, a court peon would come and stand right next to me or in front of me (when usually court peons stand on the left in this court) and expose me to chemicals carried on their person or in their pockets. I would start to feel dizzy and feverish, my heart rate would go up and my vision would get blurred. The chemicals appear to be nerve agents. On two days, I repeatedly requested these persons not to stand next to me and to move to the other end. Upon one person moving away, another would take his place again compelling me to request the new person to move, showing that the court staff were targeting me as a group on someone's instructions.

On 6 March 2014 (a day before the hearing in WP Civil 1280/ 2012 on 7 March 2014), a white chair from the court room was placed strategically near the seat I had been using. I sat there and some peons and court darbans repeatedly sat in that chair and I had to request them to move as I became dizzy when some of them sat in that chair for a length of time. The dizziness went away shortly after I asked these persons to move and they moved.

In the middle of the pre-lunch session on 6 March 2014, a man came in and went to the front and spoke with the court master/ restorer of Justice Siddhartha Mridul. He then came and sat in the white chair placed near me. Very soon, I started to feel dizzy. I spoke to this man and asked him who he was. He was not court staff. He told me that he was from the computer branch and that he was there because the internet was not working. At this time, this man had risen from the chair and had come close to me. I requested him to sit at the back of the court. The man went towards the back of the court but instead of sitting there, he left the court room and did not return.

Shortly afterwards, my vision was blurred for a period of about half an hour and then returned to normal.

During the lunch break I asked the court master for Justice Siddhartha Mridul if the internet had not been working and he informed me that there had been no problem with the internet.

This man came to court no 1 on a false pretext only to poison me by sitting next to me. He further poisoned me when he came close to me and he left the court room thereafter. Once again, it appears a nerve agent was used.

I also experienced some numbness and tingling in my hands and fingers.

After I asked this man to leave, more than one court peon and court darban deliberately came and sat in this chair. I also saw Registrar Suri near the judge's entrance to court no. 1 and he appears to have been involved in this conspiracy to poison me in court no. 1. The purpose also appears to have been to make me leave court no. 1. Further the modus operandi is designed to make it easy for anyone to dismiss my complaint as incredible.

There are 2 cameras in court no. 1. If these cameras work, these cameras would have recorded the events of 6 March 2014 and the days preceding and succeeding it.

Further there are CCTV cameras at all exits to the court room including in the judges corridor and these cameras would have captured the man who came to court no 1 on a false pretext and sat near me and also the other peons and court darbans who were sent to the court to participate in this conspiracy to harm, poison and harass me.

On 2-3 other occasions, some court clerks also came near me in court no. 1 on false pretexts. One DHCBA peon Vijay or Vinay came near me under the false pretext that he had been sent to pick up a file brief belonging to Maninder Singh Senior Advocate. He simply came next to me, pretended to search for a file and then left. I asked him later why he had come to court 1 and he told me that he had been looking for a file belonging to Maninder Singh. Maninder Singh did not appear in court no. 1 that day. (Maninder Singh is part of the group of lawyers who have been participating in targeting me).

On another occasion, a man came and stood next to me with a notepad and pen and I first thought that he was reporter. When I asked him who he was he had no explanation. I had started to feel dizzy when this man was standing next to me. The dizziness stopped when this man moved away.

I mentioned the incident of 6 March 2014 about the strange man who lied to me about the internet before Acting Chief Justice Badar Durrez Ahmed and Justice Siddhartha Mridul on 7 March 2014 and on 13 March 2014.

These incidents show a planned conspiracy to use several different persons to repetitively expose me to small quantities of poisonous/ toxic chemicals in public places with the result that the cumulative effect of these repeated exposures is to poison me.

Similar incidents have happened to me in other locations in the Delhi High Court.

Also, I am being exposed to higher doses of more poisonous chemicals in spaces and during times when I am alone like in my car at night or inside restrooms or in cafes/ restaurants/ malls when these are sparsely populated.

The physical harm is being caused to me because of the cumulative effect of these repeated exposures over a period of time. The present phase of poisoning has been going on in this manner since around November 2013 and my complaints to the police and authorities record these separate instances of poisoning.

The modus operandi is that when I am poisoned in this manner in a public space, persons around me will not be affected much or will experience slight discomfort because they will receive a single exposure. I on the other hand am being repeatedly poisoned in this way several times a day over a period of more than 4 months.

Also this modus operandi will not create any visible signs of attack on my external body.

Since November 2013, this modus operandi of poisoning has intensified because I am now very careful of food or drink that I consume.

An FIR or multiple FIRs need to be registered for this poisoning.

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

No comments:

Post a Comment