Tuesday 18 March 2014

Complaint against Acting Chief Justice of the Delhi High Court Judge Badar Durrez Ahmed by General Electric whistleblower in India

To the Chief Justice of India,

I was again poisoned by deliberately exposing me to poisonous chemicals and pesticides since Friday, 14 March 2014.

I appeared before Acting Chief Justice Badar Durrez Ahmed this morning and informed him that the police had still not registered FIRs on my complaints that I was being poisoned.
I again requested that he pass an order recording that I had stated and complained that I was being poisoned and that he direct doctors at AIIMS to examine me for poisoning. I told him that I was accusing the police of complicity in this poisoning and in past attempts on my life.

He refused to pass such an order and targeted me saying I was mentally ill.

He threatened to have me physically removed from the court.

His brother Dr Parvez Ahmed was CEO of Max Healthcare when doctors there covered up my complaints of poisoning, attempted to murder me and attempted a false diagnosis of cancer in July and August 2011. My complaints against Max Heathcare with medical evidence are before the court in WP Civil 1280 of 2012 in a pending application. Dr Parvez Ahmed's role in this requires investigation.

Judge Badar Durrez Ahmed exposed his role in the conspiracy to sabotage the writ against GE by falsely labelling me mentally ill by his statements and conduct in open court today which were directed at targeting me.

Why does Judge Badar Durrez Ahmed not want doctors to examine me for poisoning and why is he trying to cover up the fact that I have been poisoned since 2010 and continue to be poisoned?

Seema Sapra
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

No comments:

Post a Comment