Tuesday 11 July 2017

My request for financial help & your promise to send me paid work - Message to Rishi Agrawala from General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 7:36 PM
Subject: My request for financial help & your promise to send me paid work
To: rishi agrawala <rishiagrawala@gmail.com>
Cc: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@gmail.com>


Hi Rishi, 

Yesterday I asked you for some financial help. You refused and I was shocked to hear you say - You work you earn - suggesting that I was at fault for not earning money. 

You are aware that since 2010, I am fighting a major corruption battle against General Electric Company and the Government of India. 

I have been rendered homeless, financially broke, unable to work and am being chronically and acutely poisoned. 

You know that I need to take this battle to the Supreme Court of India so that I can obtain protection. 

You know that I am being forced to sleep in my car since 15 March 2017 and that I am being poisoned. 

I asked you for some financial help. 

You know that I am surviving on charity since August 2012. 

I am surprised that you and other members of the Bar don't want to see me fight this corruption battle against GE. I am fighting for justice, the truth. The Bar knows that fraud has been committed on the Delhi High Court by GE and by government officials to protect GE. You would like all that to remain uncovered? 

Despite my situation, I asked you yesterday to give me work. You said you would. I asked when. You said in the evening. You took my email and told me you would send me some paid work. 

But I have not heard from you. What's up. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower 

On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 6:49 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
Rishi, 

Just confirming my email & look forward to doing some work for you. 

Seema Sapra

On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 12:31 PM, rishi agrawala <rishiagrawala@gmail.com> wrote:



No comments:

Post a Comment