Tuesday 11 July 2017

To Saurabh Kirpal - How you turned down my request for financial help - Message from General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 11:21 AM
Subject: How you turned down my request for financial help - General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra
To: Saurabh Kirpal <saurabhkirpal@hotmail.com>
Cc: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@gmail.com>


Saurabh Kirpal, 

You are aware that since 2010, I am fighting a major corruption battle against General Electric Company and the Government of India. 

I have been rendered homeless, financially broke, unable to work and am being chronically and acutely poisoned. 

You know that I need to take this battle to the Supreme Court of India so that I can obtain protection. 

You know that I am being forced to sleep in my car since 15 March 2017 and that I am being poisoned. 

I asked you for some financial help. 

In or around April/ May, you gave me Rs 10,000, the only help you gave me in 7 years. 

Today I asked you for financial help again. You refused, saying that you had helped "enough"! Really? How long was I supposed to survive on your Rs 10000? 

I asked you to help by giving me the small sum of Rs 5000 per month until I could get orders from the Supreme Court. You refused. 

You know that I am surviving on charity since August 2012. 

I have known you since 1989. And people would have supposed us to be close friends at one time. 

I am surprised that you and other members of the Bar don't want to see me fight this corruption battle against GE. I am fighting for justice, the truth. The Bar knows that fraud has been committed on the Delhi High Court by GE and by government officials to protect GE. You would like all that to remain uncovered? 


Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower 

No comments:

Post a Comment