Wednesday 21 June 2017

Fwd: Delhi Police men pour water into car of General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra to target her - re SEC Complaint TCR1439646785831


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 11:45 AM
Subject: Delhi Police men pour water into car of General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra to target her - re SEC Complaint TCR1439646785831
To: "sho-daryaganj-dl@nic.in" <sho-daryaganj-dl@nic.in>, "sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in" <sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in>, "dcbi@cbi.gov.in" <dcbi@cbi.gov.in>, seema sapra <seemasapra@hotmail.com>, "cp.ggn@hry.nic.in" <cp.ggn@hry.nic.in>, hschultz <hschultz@starbucks.com>, "president@whitehouse.gov" <president@whitehouse.gov>, "sho-safdarjung-dl@nic.in" <sho-safdarjung-dl@nic.in>, "pmosb@nic.in" <pmosb@nic.in>, "sumi.ghosh@starbucks.com" <sumi.ghosh@starbucks.com>, "sho-tuglakrd-dl@nic.in" <sho-tuglakrd-dl@nic.in>, "sho-hauzkhas-dl@nic.in" <sho-hauzkhas-dl@nic.in>, "chairmanoffice@sec.gov" <chairmanoffice@sec.gov>, "EthicsAndCompliance@starbucks.com" <EthicsAndCompliance@starbucks.com>, "sho-gk-dl@nic.in" <sho-gk-dl@nic.in>, "rg.dhc@nic.in" <rg.dhc@nic.in>, "Suhel.Daud@ic.fbi.gov" <Suhel.Daud@ic.fbi.gov>, "ashish.sawkar@ic.fbi.gov" <ashish.sawkar@ic.fbi.gov>, "ny1@ic.fbi.gov" <ny1@ic.fbi.gov>, "banmali.agrawala@ge.com" <banmali.agrawala@ge.com>, "fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov" <fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov>, Ashish Sawkar <ashish.sawkar@gmail.com>, "Dimitrief, Alexander (GE, Corporate)" <alexander.dimitrief@ge.com>, "jeffrey.immelt@ge.com" <jeffrey.immelt@ge.com>, "cmdelhi@nic.in" <cmdelhi@nic.in>, "NDwebmail@state.gov" <NDwebmail@state.gov>, "sho-amarclny-dl@nic.in" <sho-amarclny-dl@nic.in>, "sho-patelngr-dl@nic.in" <sho-patelngr-dl@nic.in>, "lhelm@starbucks.com" <lhelm@starbucks.com>, "cp.amulyapatnaik@delhipolice.gov.in" <cp.amulyapatnaik@delhipolice.gov.in>, "sho-crpark-dl@nic.in" <sho-crpark-dl@nic.in>, "lggc.delhi@nic.in" <lggc.delhi@nic.in>, "sho-ptstreet-dl@nic.in" <sho-ptstreet-dl@nic.in>, "sho-defenceclny-dl@nic.in" <sho-defenceclny-dl@nic.in>, "sg.rmaithani@sci.nic.in" <sg.rmaithani@sci.nic.in>, "john.flannery@ge.com" <john.flannery@ge.com>
Cc: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@gmail.com>


So I have been sleeping in my car since around 15 March. My car is parked outside Gate 8 of the Delhi High Court. I have been complaining of poisoning by Delhi Police and CRPF men. 

I have been sleeping on the front passenger seat in a reclining position. To support my feet, I had placed a laptop stroller bag on the floor and stuffed a fleece blanket behind it for comfort. 

This morning I discovered that someone had poured about a liter of water under the foot-mat under the laptop bag. Nothing else was wet. See pics. 

My car has not been in any accident. It is supposed to be water-proof. It is not supposed to have any holes. The doors and windows are/ were locked so the water could not have come in through an open window or door. There has been no incident of such water entering the car earlier.  

I was sleeping on that seat and there was no water leaking in. 

The water was deliberately poured under the foot-mat after removing it. This was done sometime yesterday. It then wet the foot-mat and the bottom of my laptop bag. I discovered the water by accident as I dropped something and touched under the laptop bag to find it. 

I had to remove the water physically. I have also removed the mat so that the carpet can dry. 

I have complained of policemen targeting and poisoning me and have put up their pictures at  http://seemasapra.blogspot.in/2017/06/policemen-poisoning-general-electric.html

This was deliberately done to target me. The intent was for me not to find out until the water had done significant damage. 

There is no way for this water to enter my car and accumulate in the indented portion of the floor space of the front passenger seat. 

There was no water on the driver seat side. 

Pictures are attached. 

Seema Sapra 



On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 11:25 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
So now I am being poisoned with poisonous chemical fumes and gases. 

THis is being done from inside the Delhi High Court. 

Some pics are attached. 

11.23 pm. 

Policemen targeting & poisoning General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 11:11 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
So the policeman targeting me just drove past my car. 

Relevant pics attached. 

I fully expect to be poisoned tonight as well. 

Seema Sapra
General Electric Company whistleblower 

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 11:00 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
10.56 pm

I am sleeping in my car parked outside Gate 8 of the Delhi High Court. 

Highly poisonous chemical fumes, gases and pesticides are being released close to me when I sleep in my car. I am being poisoned with pesticides, nerve agents and anesthetic gases. 

I fully expect to be poisoned again tonight. Some chemicals have already been released close to me. 

I was also targeted with nerve agents & chemical agents in the day today in Select Citywalk Mall. 

The Police, CRPF men, Army men who are based opposite the Delhi High Court, High Court security and care-taking staff and cleaning staff and men living around the High Court and men working in the High Court are all being used to poison me. GE agents are also targeting me and are using vehicles to circle my car and poison me. 

Some relevant pics attached.   

Several men are loitering near my car deliberately. 


Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower




No comments:

Post a Comment