Sunday 20 December 2015

General Electric FCPA, obstruction of justice, & impersonation fraud US SEC complaint TCR1439646785831 & whistle-blower being targeted for exposing/resisting cover-up of corruption by General Electric Company

If people want to help me, then my foremost and most urgent need is financial assistance and a safe place to stay. 

I am presently staying in a room at a B&B where I am paying Rs 50,000 per month. I am trying to raise funds to pay for this accommodation. 

Over and above this I need money to spend on food and other living expenses. 

Is there some way those who care can help me out here by crowdfunding this. They can do this anonymously.

All those people who want to help, 

I have been staying since October 2015 in a room at a B&B where I am paying Rs 50,000 per month. I have already paid Rs. 10,5000 to the owners of this place, where I have managed to keep myself safe. 

I have been told this morning that unless I pay Rs 37500 (three weeks rent) which was due yesterday by tomorrow (Monday), I should vacate the place by Tuesday morning. 

It is the dead of winter. I have a dislocated ankle so it is not possible for me to sleep in my car as I was doing earlier. Plus being in a car on the street again places me in danger. 

So any people or group of people out there who want to help me with financial assistance so that I can pay for the accommodation? With the way I have been targeted as evidenced by the anonymous blog, you can appreciate that it has been made impossible for me to work and earn money. 

You can email me at seema.sapra@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment