Thursday 20 November 2014

Fw: RAC guard Yadav released toxic chemicals next to me on the 2nd Floor DHC lobby around lunch time - Targeting in WPC 1280/ 12 - whistleblower corruption case (Seema Sapra v General Electric Company and Ors.)

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

-----Original Message-----
From: seemasapra@hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 06:09:04
To: Seema<seema.sapra@gmail.com>; <rg.dhc@nic.in>; pmosb<pmosb@gov.in>; <dcbi@cbi.gov.in>; Bhim Sain Bassi<cp.bsbassi@nic.in>; CHAIRMANOFFICE<CHAIRMANOFFICE@SEC.GOV>; <fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov>; <supremecourt@nic.in>
Reply-To: seemasapra@hotmail.com
Cc: Sapra<seemasapra@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: RAC guard Yadav released toxic chemicals next to me on the 2nd Floor DHC lobby around lunch time - Targeting in WPC 1280/ 12 - whistleblower corruption case (Seema Sapra v General Electric Company and Ors.)

I am shocked that the RAC constable A K Yadav who released a toxic neurologically active chemical next to me in the Delhi High Court on 14 Nov is posted today at the entrance to the old lawyers chamber block, a spot that I walk through multiple times.

This positions him right where he can repeat this act every time I use that exit.

My writ petition is listed today in court 24.

Seema Sapra

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

-----Original Message-----
From: seema.sapra@googlemail.com
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 09:19:51
To: <rg.dhc@nic.in>; pmosb<pmosb@gov.in>; <dcbi@cbi.gov.in>; Bhim Sain Bassi<cp.bsbassi@nic.in>; CHAIRMANOFFICE<CHAIRMANOFFICE@SEC.GOV>; <fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov>; <supremecourt@nic.in>
Reply-To: seema.sapra@gmail.com
Cc: Sapra<seemasapra@hotmail.com>
Subject: RAC guard Yadav released toxic chemicals next to me on the 2nd Floor DHC lobby around lunch time - Targeting in WPC 1280/ 12 - whistleblower corruption case (Seema Sapra v General Electric Company and Ors.)

His picture is attached. The Head Constable in the attached picture was protecting him.

These chemicals caused nausea, coughing with involuntary urinary incontinence. This means the chemicals had neurological effects.

He then ran off into the toilet.

When I asked him his name later he was hiding his badge. He ran off again and I had to ask people to stop him.

CCTV footage will confirm events.

Seema Sapra


Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

No comments:

Post a Comment