Thursday 27 November 2014

Fw: Delhi High Court peon releasing chemicals near me - Targeting in WPC 1280/ 12 - whistleblower corruption case (Seema Sapra v General Electric Company and Ors.)

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

-----Original Message-----
From: seema.sapra@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 11:11:01
To: Sapra<seemasapra@hotmail.com>; <rg.dhc@nic.in>; pmosb<pmosb@gov.in>; <dcbi@cbi.gov.in>; Bhim Sain Bassi<cp.bsbassi@nic.in>; CHAIRMANOFFICE<CHAIRMANOFFICE@SEC.GOV>; <fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov>; <supremecourt@nic.in>; Seema<seema.sapra@gmail.com>
Reply-To: seema.sapra@gmail.com
Subject: Delhi High Court peon releasing chemicals near me - Targeting in WPC 1280/ 12 - whistleblower corruption case (Seema Sapra v General Electric Company and Ors.)

I have previously complained that the Delhi High Court peon in the attached picture has been targeting me.

For the last three days, this man has stalked me on the 2nd floor court lobby and has repeatedly attempted to come close to me and release chemicals near me.

Today he came up behind my back and released chemicals in my vicinity.

An FIR needs to be registered and this man must be sacked.

Seema Sapra
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

No comments:

Post a Comment