Friday 5 September 2014

Attempt to poison/ drug me this morning - Ongoing and planned targeting of Seema Sapra, lawyer and General Electric whistle-blower - WP Civil 1280 of 2012, a corruption whistle-blower petition in the Delhi High Court (Seema Sapra v General Electric Company and Others)

I ordered breakfast this morning at the place I am staying and asked for boiled eggs with the specification that they not e shelled or cracked. 

I noticed that after my breakfast tray was ready it was left lying in a common area for some time before being brought to my room. Several people had access to this area and could have tampered with the food on the tray. 

A hole had been made on one of the eggs. See pictures attached. 

I thankfully noticed the hole and did not eat the egg. 

This appears to have been an attempt to drug/ poison my food. 

Seema Sapra 

No comments:

Post a Comment