Friday 18 July 2014

Complaint against Delhi High Court Judges J Sistani and J Pathak -Seema Sapra, lawyer and General Electric whistle-blower - WP Civil 1280/2012 a corruption whistle-blower petition in the Delhi High Court (Seema Sapra v General Electric Company and Others)

Complaint to the President of India and the Chief Justice of India against Delhi High Court Judges J Sistani and J Pathak.

I am in the Delhi High Court. Writ Petition Civil No. 1280 of 2012 is listed today before J Sistani and J Pathak.

I am seeking recusal by these judges.

Today at 10 30 am, I told J Sistani that I had come to Court with a leg fracture and using a walker and that there was a grave threat to my life, that I was being poisoned and that there was grave urgency in the matter. I requested him to take up my matter listed before the Special Division Bench (presided over by him) urgently at 11 am. He not only refused but threatened and intimidated me. He told me that the matter would not be taken up on an urgent basis. He has indicated that the matter would only be taken up after lunch. I told him that the police was complicit in harming me and that the police had destroyed my laptop during the summer vacation in a conspiracy to eliminate me.

I point out that J Sistani and J Pathak prevented this matter from being heard in May 2014. They then listed this matter today on a Friday even though J Nandrajog had directed on the administrative side that this matter not be listed on a Friday as it would never get heard on a Friday. Further J Sistani and J Pathak deliberately listed this matter today, on 18 July 2014, when a Delhi High Court Judge is retiring and when court time is already drastically reduced by more than 2 plus hours due to farewell events.

J. Sistani and J. Pathak are deliberately denying me a hearing in this matter since April 2014 with malafide intent and with intent to facilitate my elimination and the intent to cover up my corruption complaints.

On two previous hearings, these same judges repeatedly claimed the matter was infructuous even though it is not. I effectively rebutted this statement. The clear intent was to cover up the corruption complaints against General Electric Company.

Both these Judges have also used the threat of contempt of court to intimidate me. In the hearing pursuant to an order passed by J Ravindra Bhat and J Vibhu Bakhru. During that hearing, J Sistani and J Pathak had insisted on calling me a "contemnor" and had wrongfully and with malafide intent told me that I already stood convicted of contempt. These judges also proceeded to involve the Bar Council of Delhi in that contempt matter even though the matter remains to be decided and the Bar Council of Delhi has no role to play in those proceedings as per law. J Sistani and J Pathak have through this direction hinted at their malafide intent to use these illegal contempt proceedings to get the Bar Council of Delhi to penalise me even though no contempt notice has been issued to me and a determination of commission of contempt is yet to be made.

I have also made a complaint of ethical misconduct against J Sistani and his son to the Bar Council of Delhi. A copy of this complaint is on record in WP Civil 1280 of 2012. During the contempt hearing before J Sistani and J Pathak referred to above, J Sistani repeatedly intimidated me after referring to the Bar Council of Delhi complaint that I have made against J Sistani and his son. He has therefore already displayed an open bias against me in open court.

The hearings of this matter and the connected contempt hearings before J Sistani's Bench leave me in no doubt that J Sistani has no intent to hear this matter. His only intent is to deliberately deny me a hearing of this matter until I am physically debilitated or eliminated and am unable to pursue this matter.

I am being chronically poisoned and J Sistani is aware of this.

In May 2014 I sought directions from J Sistani to issue directions to the Registrar General of the Delhi High Court and to the Police to take into possession evidence showing that I was being poisoned on Delhi High Court premises. J Sistani on that date refused to issue directions on the pretext that he had no jurisdiction.

Today I have been informed by the court master that on J Sistani's instructions, the court record in WP Civil 1280 of 2012 has been retained by the registry and has not been sent to court even though this matter is listed today. Even on the previous hearing J Sistani had claimed that he could not hear the matter because the court record was not available.

There is no doubt that J Sistani is deliberately and with malafide intent preventing this matter from being heard.

Seema Sapra

Seema Sapra
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

No comments:

Post a Comment