Tuesday 29 April 2014

Fw: I am being poisoned with nerve agents and chemical agents - from General Electric whistleblower Seema Sapra - Writ Petition (Civil) 1280/ 2012 - in the matter of Seema Sapra v. General Electric Company

------Original Message------
To: Seema Sapra
Cc: Seema
Cc: Rajiv Khosla
Cc: Jatan Singh
Cc: Abhijat Bal
Cc: Ashutosh lohia
Cc: Vikram Singh Panwar
Cc: Anoop Bagai
Cc: ashok.bhasin@yahoo.co.in
Cc: Aruna Tiku
Cc: Sunil Mittal
Cc: Meghna Mittal Sankhla
Cc: kadambari@ucolindia.com
Cc: Amit Sharma with khosla
Cc: Laxmi Chauhan
Cc: Pankaj Kapoor
Cc: rg.dhc@nic.in
Cc: Bhim Sain Bassi
Cc: sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in
Cc: dcp-newdelhi-dl@nic.in
Cc: dcp-central-dl@nic.in
Cc: director@aiims.ac.in
Cc: cp.ggn@hry.nic.in
Cc: jtcp.ggn@hry.nic.in
Cc: dcphq.ggn@hry.nic.in
Cc: supremecourt@nic.in
Cc: secy-mines@nic.in
Cc: cvo@airindia.in
Cc: sundari@airindia.in
Cc: Ashutosh.Dumbare@airindia.in
Subject: I am being poisoned with nerve agents and chemical agents - from General Electric whistleblower Seema Sapra - Writ Petition (Civil) 1280/ 2012 - in the matter of Seema Sapra v. General Electric Company
Sent: Apr 29, 2014 02:08

A short while ago, some chemical was released next to my car.

CISF policemen posted at the Delhi High Court appear to be involved. The police truck parked outside gate 9 of the Court is being used by some men to circle my car. I( went past my car and men inside were peering inside my car. A motorcyclist is also circling my car.

Seema Sapra

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

No comments:

Post a Comment