Sunday 30 March 2014

Fw: Complaint for the Registrar General of the Delhi High Court and the Delhi Police - Writ Petition (Civil) 1280/ 2012 - in the matter of Seema Sapra v. General Electric Company and Oth

------Original Message------
To: Seema
To: rg.dhc@nic.in
To: Bhim Sain Bassi
To: CHAIRMANOFFICE
To: sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in
To: dcp-central-dl@nic.in
To: dcp-newdelhi-dl@nic.in
To: director@aiims.ac.in
To: cp.ggn@hry.nic.in
To: jtcp.ggn@hry.nic.in
To: dcphq.ggn@hry.nic.in
To: Sapra
Subject: Re: Complaint for the Registrar General of the Delhi High Court and the Delhi Police - Writ Petition (Civil) 1280/ 2012 - in the matter of Seema Sapra v. General Electric Company and Oth
Sent: Mar 30, 2014 03:47

Around or shortly after 3 am some poisonous chemical like a nerve agent was released near my car. I woke up breathless. My legs were weak and I had some other symptoms.

I drove off in my car. A car followed me.

I am now back outside gate 8 of the Delhi High Court.

Seema Sapra


------Original Message------
From: Seema Sapra
To: Sapra
To: rg.dhc@nic.in
To: Bhim Sain Bassi
To: CHAIRMANOFFICE
To: sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in
To: dcp-central-dl@nic.in
To: dcp-newdelhi-dl@nic.in
To: director@aiims.ac.in
To: cp.ggn@hry.nic.in
To: jtcp.ggn@hry.nic.in
To: dcphq.ggn@hry.nic.in
To: Seema
ReplyTo: Seema
Subject: Re: Complaint for the Registrar General of the Delhi High Court and the Delhi Police - Writ Petition (Civil) 1280/ 2012 - in the matter of Seema Sapra v. General Electric Company and Oth
Sent: Mar 29, 2014 22:10

Tonight I am sleeping in my car parked outside gate 8 of the Delhi High Court. Delhi High Court orders in WP 1280/ 2012 direct the police to protect my life and property. The Police has failed to provide me with any security/ protection. CP Bassi must comply with the courts directions and provide me with Z+ security. The threat to my life issues from General Electric, Montek Ahluwalia, A S Chandhiok, Gibson Dunn And Crutcher, Joseph Warin, John Chesley, Jeffrey Immelt, John Rice, Brackett Denniston, Jeffrey Eglash, Alexander Dimitrief, John Flannery, Puneet Mahajan, Soli Sorabjee, Raian Karanjawala, A K Sikri, Gita Mittal, P K Bhasin, Swatanter Kumar, Sudershan Kumar Misra, Najmi Waziri, Suresh Kait, Maninder Singh, Rajeeve Mehra, Arvind Nigam, Deepak Adlakha, Ruby Anand, Pratyush Kumar, Ashfaq Nainar etc because of my whistleblower complaints in WP 1280/ 2012..

As soon as I arrive, various persons are deliberately made to repeatedly walk past my car with intent to harass me. Several women are made to do this and then some men are thrown into the mix.

A CBI officer living near by is retiring and is throwing a party. His house is almost half a km away yet a driver of a guest at this party was repeatedly walking past my car, see photo attached.

Some local residents of staff quarters including women are being used to target me. Any one of these including women could be used to harm or poison me.

Making several persons parade past my car is also a strategy to deflect attention from who might actually be used to target me.

Since pedestrians and vehicles are being used to release poisonous chemicals near my car, why is the police failing to prevent people from unnecessarily walking past my car or close to it.

After I questioned the driver mentioned above, more groups of men are being made to parade past my car.

Seema Sapra


Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone


Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

No comments:

Post a Comment