Monday 31 March 2014

Fw: Complaint against lawyers participating in the conspiracy to eliminate me in connection with whistleblower Writ Petition (Civil) 1280/ 2012 - in the matter of Seema Sapra v. General Electric Company and ors

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

-----Original Message-----
From: seemasapra@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 07:18:15
To: Seema<seema.sapra@gmail.com>; <rg.dhc@nic.in>; Bhim Sain Bassi<cp.bsbassi@nic.in>; CHAIRMANOFFICE<CHAIRMANOFFICE@SEC.GOV>; <sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in>; <dcp-central-dl@nic.in>; <dcp-newdelhi-dl@nic.in>; <director@aiims.ac.in>; Sapra<seemasapra@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: seemasapra@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Complaint against lawyers participating in the conspiracy to eliminate me in connection with whistleblower Writ Petition (Civil) 1280/ 2012 - in the matter of Seema Sapra v. General Electric Company and ors

Here are the names of some other lawyers who have participated in and continue to participate in the conspiracy to eliminate me, as described in my email below:

Kirti Uppal
Kajal Chandra
Ruby Anand
Rahul Srivastava
Ashish Dholakia
Diya Kapur
Ripu Adlakha
Tasneem Ahmadi
Madhavi Diwan
Shyam Diwan
Sanjiv Adlakha
Sandeep Sethi
Chander Lal
Ravi Sikri
Ramji Srinivasan
Arjun Pant
Gaurav Duggal
Buchar
Peeyoush Kalra

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

-----Original Message-----
From: seema.sapra@googlemail.com
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 06:00:35
To: Sapra<seemasapra@hotmail.com>; <rg.dhc@nic.in>; Bhim Sain Bassi<cp.bsbassi@nic.in>; CHAIRMANOFFICE<CHAIRMANOFFICE@SEC.GOV>; <sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in>; <dcp-central-dl@nic.in>; <dcp-newdelhi-dl@nic.in>; <director@aiims.ac.in>; Seema<seema.sapra@gmail.com>
Reply-To: seema.sapra@gmail.com
Subject: Complaint against lawyers participating in the conspiracy to eliminate me in connection with whistleblower Writ Petition (Civil) 1280/ 2012 - in the matter of Seema Sapra v. General Electric Company and ors

Complaint to the Delhi Police and to the Registrar General of the Delhi High Court,

For almost three years some lawyers have been actively participating in the conspiracy to eliminate me by deliberately and knowingly spreading false stories and rumours about me.

I have been drugged and poisoned in the past. I am being poisoned at present. There is organ damage to at least my lungs and kidneys as a result of this poisoning. There are medical reports and records that establish poisoning in the past three years. I am being poisoned using chemical agents including nerve agents.

Yet some lawyers are as part of a cover up spreading false stories about me in the Delhi High Court and in the Supreme Court of India and are misleading others that I am crazy or mentally ill. The false stories about me have facilitated my being poisoned. These false stories could also be used to eliminate me in a murder disguised to look like a suicide.

These lawyers have received personal and professional favors for their participation in targeting me.

There are several such lawyers and FIRs need to be registered against them for participation in the criminal conspiracy to eliminate me.

These lawyers include
A S Chandhiok
Rajeeve Mehra
Arvind Nigam
Maninder Singh
Raian Karanjawala
Manik Karanjawala
Ferida Satarawala Chopra
Pratibha Singh
Abhijat
Presenjit Bannerjee
Navratan Chaudhary
Rita Kaul
Kanwal Chaudhary
S S Chadha
Saurabh Kirpal
Darpan Wadhwa
Ritin Rai
Anupam Sanghi
Rajiv Nayar
Deepak Adlakha
Soli Sorabjee
Indrani Ghosh
Ruby Singh Ahuja
Nandini Gore
Meenakshi Arora
Amit Mahajan
Abhinav Vashisht
Trideep Pais

There are others who I will also be naming. An investigation into this complaint after registration of an FIR will reveal others who have also similarly targeted me and thereby participated in the conspiracy to eliminate me. These lawyers are also recruiting or persuading others including young lawyers to target me in a similar fashion.

I have been told by some lawyers in the Delhi High Court about how they have been told not to interact with me by the lawyers targeting me and about the false rumours being spread about me by certain other lawyers.

Seema Sapra
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

No comments:

Post a Comment