Monday 9 December 2013

involvement of Judge in criminal conspiracy to eliminate General Electric whistleblower in India

This complaint below has been emailed by me to the following and several other authorities: 

To the President of India, to the Chief Justice of India, to Chief Justice Ramana of the Delhi High Court, to the Prime Minister of India, to the Registrar General of the Delhi High Court, and to the Bar council of Delhi,

I have filed W.P. (Civil) 1280/ 2012 – Seema Sapra v. General Electric Company & Ors., in the Delhi High Court which is a whistle-blower corruption case.

This matter involves corruption in Indian railway tenders worth Rs. 126,000 crores and Montek Singh Ahluwalia is involved and implicated.

This matter was listed before the Bench of Justice Gita Mittal (sitting then with  Justice Midha) on 4 February 2013 and on several dates thereafter. I attach complaints  and applications that I was compelled to file because Justice Gita Mittal was corruptly attempting to sabotage this matter, and to cover up the corruption complaints and was participating in conspiracies and attempts to eliminate me.

On 6 December 2013, a police Public Prosecutor told me in the Delhi High Court that in February 2013, Gita Mittal had told her and Neelam Katara that she wanted to send me to a “pagalkhana” (mental asylum). Gita Mittal asked the Public Prosecutor if she would help with this if Gita Mittal appointed the public prosecutor as amicus curie in this matter. The Public Prosecutor told me that she had refused to be amicus stating that she would not target another lady in this manner. This public prosecutor also told me that the same judge, i.e., Gita Mittal had closed a vigilance file about a sexual harassment complaint made by this Public Prosecutor against Justice V K Shali’s court-master.

This is a very serious issue and establishes further that Gita Mittal has committed criminal offences in her corrupt endeavors to sabotage this corruption case and to target me including participating in conspiracies and attempts to eliminate me. She abused the judicial office, falsified court orders and court proceedings, fabricated evidence, covered up evidence produced by me, and passed orders that were intended to be used to target me.

Seema Sapra

No comments:

Post a Comment