Friday 20 December 2013

Complaint of poisoning and danger to life sent today by Seema Sapra, General Electric whistleblower

I have emailed the following complaint today:

To the Bar Council of Delhi, to the Chief Justice of India, to the Chief Justice of the Delhi High Court, to the Registrar General of the Delhi High Court, to the Police Commissioner for Delhi and to All Others,
Writ petitioner in W.P. (Civil) 1280/ 2012 – Seema Sapra v. General Electric Company & Ors
I, the petitioner-in-person, have been sleeping in my car since 27 February 2013 without my applications for housing and protection being heard.
Corruption matter involving General Electric, Montek Ahluwalia and Rs 127,000 crores worth Railway tenders – Projects to set up Marhowra diesel loco factory and Madhepura electric loco factory
Justice A K Sikri, Justice Endlaw & Chandhiok participated in the conspiracy and attempt to murder me before this writ petition was filed, when I mentioned the threat to my life and sought protection on 17 Feb 2012 - subject of CM 428/ 2013 lying unheard
Thanks to the following judges and lawyers who have/ are facilitating this, I have been and continue to be poisoned:  A K Sikri, Gita Mittal, Shakder, P K Bhasin, Nanju Ganpathy, Zia Mody, Rajiv Nayar, A Sundaram, Najmi Waziri, Chandhiok, Rajiv Mehra, Dayan Krishnan, P K Sharma, Arvind Nigam, etc etc
I am sleeping in my car parked in rabindra ngr. Delhi High Court orders in WP Civil 1280/ 2012 direct the police to protect my life and property. The Police has failed to provide me with any security/ protection. CP Bassi must comply with the courts directions and provide me with Z+ security. The threat to my life issues from General Electric, Montek Ahluwalia and A S Chandhiok because of my whistleblower complaints in WP Civil 1280/ 2012. The threat also emanates from Soli Sorabjee and Raian Karanjawala because of complaints made by me against them for sexual harassment.
My car is parked close to the gate of D 47, residence of Spl CP Dharmendra Kumar. Delhi police officers (esp. SPL CP Dharmendra Kumar and Spl CP Alok Kumar Verma) are colluding in targeting me and having me harassed every night in rabindra ngr.
The threat also emanates from Supreme Court Judge A K Sikri, Delhi High Court Judges Gita Mittal and P K Bhasin, Analjit Singh, Max Healthcare etc who participated in past conspiracies and attempts to murder me - Complaints and evidence are on the court record
My lungs have already been destroyed and are in worse condition than those of a Bhopal gas victim.
Last night shortly before 2 am, someone sprayed a toxic pesticide/ chemical into my car which was parked outside the residence of Special Commissioner of Police Dharmendra Kumar in Rabindra Nagar. I was sleeping in the car, and woke up to the smell of this chemical/ pesticide with breathlessness. This was followed by a cough with mucus which lasted about 2 hours and kept me awake. My breathing was laboured for some time. Since this morning, I am again coughing and expelling mucus sporadically. I also have a visible lymph node swelling on the back of my neck (towards the left side) which was not present yesterday.
I apprehend that I will again be poisoned in the forthcoming court holidays.
A S Chandhiok has been party to the conspiracy and several attempts to eliminate me since 2010 when I made corruption complaints against General Electric. A US law firm – Gibson Dunn & Crutcher - has been facilitating the cover-up of my corruption complaints against General Electric and the conspiracy and attempts to eliminate me. I recently saw a document in Chandhiok’s hand which bore the name of Gibson Dunn & Crutcher. Chandhiok is helping General Electric and Gibson Dunn & Crutcher eliminate me and has dealings with this firm. Gibson Dunn & Crutcher lawyers would also face prosecution if the US government agencies investigate my complaints against General Electric and the complaint of cover-up.   
Chandhiok is also using his influence in the Delhi High Court to make it difficult for me to survive by influencing lawyers to participate in targeting me and in refusing to come to my assistance. I will be naming and producing evidence against these lawyers.

Please read my blog and the court record at seema.sapra.blogspot.in         - Seema Sapra 

No comments:

Post a Comment