Monday 23 December 2013

Chest Xray dated 23 Dec 13 confirming lung poisoning of General Electric whistleblower and attorney – Seema Sapra - Writ Petition (Civil) 1280/ 2012 – in the matter of Seema Sapra v. General Electric Company and Others in the Delhi High Court

Update on 27 December 2013: I continue to be poisoned even after the chest xray dated 23 December 2013. Last night I was repeatedly exposed to some toxic fumes through the night. 

The writ petition against General Electric is listed before the Delhi High Court on 7 January 2014. The intent seems to be to poison me before then. 


Also let me clarify that I did not consult a doctor at Primus Hospital on 23 December 2013. I only got an Xray taken under an assumed name. I had a conversation with a junior radiologist (Dr Vipul Bisht) in their radiology section on 23 December 2013. A recording of this conversation can be heard at this link


I am clarifying this because further attempts to poison me might be attempted to cover up the lung poisoning visible in this Xray. 


I still have to get a radiologist's report on this Xray dated 23 December 2013. I was informed by Dr Vipul Bisht that the head of radiology at Primus would be back on 27 December and that I would get the Xray report after that. 


Attached is a lung Xray that I got at Primus Hospital on 23 December 2013 under an assumed name - Mrs Rajni Singhal.


This Xray confirms that my lungs have been and continue to be poisoned.

Compare this to the attached Xray from Apollo Hospital dated January 2011. The difference shows how my lungs have been slowly destroyed over the last three years.

Seema Sapra 

Chest Xray dated 23 December 2013






Chest Xray dated January 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment