Sunday 1 December 2013

Attempt to expose me to pesticides inside the rest-room in Ambience Mall in Gurgaon

I am posting this here because for some unknown reason I am not able to send emails at this time. 

Video added on youtube: 

watch at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ17_y8T-k8


All, 

I am in Ambience Mall in Gurgaon. I went to the ladies rest-room near the reliance store on the first floor. 

About 10 minutes later, I heard a loud knock on the main door and the female attendant went out and I could hear male voices talking loudly. 

Then the woman attendant returned and knocked on the door of the stall I was in. I asked her what she wanted and she said I was taking too long. i replied that as far as I knew there was no time limit on how long one could take.  

I finished and came out and was combing my hair. Then there was another knock on the rest-room door. The woman attendant opened it. I also went to the door to see who it was. A man was standing there with a pesticide cylinder and sprayer. He intended to spray pesticides in the rest-room when I was inside. 

I immediately objected and recorded videos and took photographs which will be emailed to the Police. 

The male attendant in the adjacent men's rest-room was laughing at me. I recorded him and he tried to hide his face. He then summoned some other men. One of them attempted to threaten me by telling me that I could not record on the premises. 

I told him I was going to make a police report. 

The men including the man with the pesticide container then followed me to the second floor where I went inside the Barista cafe. The men continued to stand outside, they summoned more security guards including a man in a pink shirt,. 

These men dispersed immediately after i sent my email complaint below to the Police at 11.36 am. CCTV recordings can be used to identify these men. 

The pictures and videos will be emailed to the Police. . 

An FIR needs to be registered as this was a clear conspiracy and attempt to poison my lungs while I was inside the rest-room. 

Seema sapra

On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 11:36 AM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> I am in Ambience Mall in Gurgaon. I was in the toilet a short while
> ago, when a man was sent to the toilet with a pesticide container. He
> intended to spray the toilet while I was inside. I have videos of this
> which I will be emailing shortly.
>
> Seema Sapra

No comments:

Post a Comment