Friday 22 November 2013

General Electric whistleblower in danger of being poisoned

All,

I am posting this here because I am unable to send an email at this time.

All,

In IIC this morning I asked for a room change. 4 men were in the room ostensibly getting it ready for me.

Why were 4 men in the room?

I moved to a different room.

Later in the day when I was in the room  until around 3 pm, I felt dizzy 2-3 times. It is possible that some substance was introduced into the room to poison me. I am concerned about the possibilty of slow-poisoning. I was coughing later today when I was in the Delhi High Court. I mentioned this concern to ASG Rajiv Mehra.

I am sitting in the IIC lounge. After I ordered a waiter was unnecessarily hovering near me. I could smell some chemical/ substance which made me cough. A group of 4 men sitting on an adjacent table also experienced respiratory discomfort and moved out to the open terrace.

Seema Sapra

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 6:51 AM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
> The room I have been given at the IIC has no hot water in the taps and
> the kettle is also not working.
> Sandip Thakur at reception told me he cld send maintenance or
> housekeeping guys to my room. Why shd I have to deal with these men
> even before 7 AM in the morning.
>
> I am deliberately being targeted here in the IIC.
>
>
>
> On 11/21/13, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> In other places, I was targeted and poisoned with participation of
>> staff including housekeeping staff and security staff.
>>
>> The staff at IIC is already acting strange.
>>
>> I had requested housekeeping for extra pillows.
>>
>> Two men came to my room Das Kumar and Pramod Kumar.
>>
>> Pramod Kumar was unnecessarily entering the room when I was speaking
>> to Das Kumar.
>>
>> Also, Das Kumar on his own switched on the heating.
>>
>> I find this strange.
>>
>> There is a threat to my life and there are court orders for my protection.
>>
>> I am primarily concerned about toxic substances being introduced into my
>> room.
>>
>> Why did Das Kumar switch on the heating?
>>
>> Seema Sapra
>>
>> On 11/21/13, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>> All,
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Last night I stayed in the India International Center (IIC) as a guest
>>> of IIC member and ASG Mr A S Chandhiok.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I am again staying at the IIC tonight.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I have been poisoned in other places that I have stayed at over the
>>> last 3 years, including at the India Habitat Center, at Ambassador
>>> hotel and most recently at Ginger hotel- Vivek Vihar in June 2013. Not
>>> only did the police facilitate such poisoning but also participated in
>>> the attempted cover-up afterwards.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Delhi police officials are involved in targeting me and in past
>>> attempts to murder me.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I want Z+ security.  There is an enhanced  threat to my life at this
>>> time from General Electric,  and from Montek Singh Ahluwalia  because
>>> of my whistleblower complaints in WP Civil 1280/ 2012 pending in the
>>> Delhi High Court. The threat also emanates from Soli Sorabjee and
>>> Raian Karanjawala.  I repeat that Delhi police officers are colluding
>>> in targeting me.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I also attach a document served on me by AZB & Partners on 19 November
>>> 2013.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I will be responding to this document as well as to the following
>>> email received by me on 19 November 2013.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> “From: deepak verma [mailto:justicedverma@gmail.com]
>>> Sent: 19 November 2013 13:40
>>> To: seema.sapra@googlemail.com
>>> Cc: nanju.ganpathy@azppartners.com
>>> Subject:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> 19-11-2013,
>>>
>>> Dear Sir/Madam,
>>>
>>> SUB: ARBITRATION MATTER BETWEEN G.E. INDIA INDUSTRIAL PVT. LTD. VS.
>>> MS. SEEMA SAPRA BEFORE THE SOLE ARBITRATOR, JUSTICE DEEPAK VERMA,
>>> RETD. JUDGE, SUPREME COURT OF INDIA.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> REF:    My letter dated 16-11-2013.
>>>
>>>                            I have been appointed as a Sole Arbitrator
>>> in the aforesaid matter to resolve the disputes between the parties.
>>> In this regard, I have already sent my consent to act as such.
>>>
>>>                            I now hereby give you Notice to appear
>>> before me on 08-12-2013 Sunday at 11:30 AM at my residence for
>>> Preliminary Hearing.
>>>
>>>                           Please make it convenient to appear on the
>>> aforesaid date at my residence so that Procedural Order could be
>>> passed in your presence.
>>>
>>>                            For appearance of Parties or their
>>> Advocates on DECEMBER, 08’ 2013, SUNDAY AT 11:30 AM, AT MY RESIDENCE,
>>> i.e. B-4, Geetanjali Enclave, (G.F.) Main Shivalik Road, New Delhi
>>> 110017.
>>>
>>>
>>>                   Sole Arbitrator,
>>>
>>> 19-11-2013
>>>     Justice Deepak Verma
>>>
>>> New Delhi
>>>                     (Former Judge)
>>>
>>>
>>>                      Supreme Court Of India
>>>
>>> To,
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Ms. Seema Sapra,
>>>
>>> G-4, FF,
>>>
>>> Jangpura Extension
>>>
>>> New Delhi – 110014
>>>
>>> Seema.sapra@googlemail.com
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Mr. N. Ganpathy,
>>>                  M/S G.E.India Industrial Private Ltd.
>>>
>>> For A.Z.B & Partners
>>>    401,402, 4th Floor
>>>
>>> Advocates & Solicitors
>>>     Aggarwal Millennium Tower,
>>>
>>> Plot No. A-8, Sector – 4
>>>     E-1,2,3 Netaji Subhash Palace
>>>
>>> Noida – 201301 [U.P]
>>>    Wazirpur, Delhi.
>>>
>>> Nanju.ganpathy@azbpartners.com”
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I have made complaints of corruption, fraud, forgery, bribery and
>>> other criminal offences against General Electric Company and its
>>> Indian subsidiaries and against several GE management level staff, GE
>>> lawyers and agents.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> These complaints are subjudice before the Delhi High Court in W.P.
>>> Civil 1280/ 2012. These complaints are not arbitrable.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Any attempt to initiate arbitration in this matter or any order passed
>>> by Justice Deepak Verma in this matter will inter alia amount to
>>> contempt of court, interference with and obstruction of the
>>> administration of justice, influencing and intimidation of a protected
>>> witness, and inteference with a whistleblower corruption petition
>>> pending with the Delhi High Court.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I will be sending a detailed reply to the letter from AZB and to the
>>> email received by me on 19 November 2013 setting forth in detail why
>>> this arbitration cannot be intiated and cannot be proceeded with and
>>> elaborating on why Justice Deepak Verma must not give his consent for
>>> any arbitration.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Seema Sapra
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Seema Sapra
>>
>
>
> --
> Seema Sapra


No comments:

Post a Comment