Friday 25 October 2013

Update to Message from General Electric whistleblower in Writ Petition (Civil) 1280/ 2012 – in the matter of Seema Sapra v. General Electric Company and Others in the Delhi High Court

On 11 October 2013, I had sent the email reproduced below. I also reproduce below an exchange of mobile text messages between me and Delhi High Court Additional Solicitor General Rajiv Mehra.

As will be clear, my conversation mentioned in the email dated 11 October 2013, took place between me and ASG Rajiv Mehra in the Delhi High Court parking lot.

We spoke for a long time.

That day (11 October 2013) in the morning I was sitting in the Delhi High Court cafeteria. Mr Manpreet Lamba, an associate from AZB & Partners purporting to represent General Electric in WP Civil 1280/ 2012 was also present. Mr Rajiv Mehra walked through the cafeteria. He did not see me. I heard him call across to Manpreet Lamba, “aaj kya laga diya usne”. Rajiv Mehra was referring to the application filed by me which was listed that day in court seeking recusal by Justice P K Bhasin and by Justice Siddhartha Mridul.

There is clear evidence of corrupt collusion between counsel appearing for the State respondents in this matter (including Mr Rajiv Mehra) and General Electric and Montek Singh Ahluwalia.

That evening after Justice P K Bhasin and Justice Siddhartha Mridul dismissed the application seeking recusal and early hearing, I told several lawyers including Rajiv Mehra that I would now pursue this matter in the Supreme Court of India. (I still intend to do this at the appropriate time).  I also accused Rajiv Mehra of being corrupt in front of several lawyers. I also stated that a lawyer had told me that her client had once mentioned that he had managed to bribe Rajiv Mehra who was appearing for his opponent Bank in a matter before the Debt
Recovery Tribunal.

It was after this conversation, that Rajiv Mehra and I started talking outside in the parking lot after another lawyer attempted to soothe over the acrimonious exchange from earlier.

Rajiv Mehra started the conversation by telling me that he did not intend me any harm and that he was a well-wisher etc.

I started talking about my experience at GE and how I ended up with that job. At one point I stated that I intended to sue GE for compensation. I then noticed Rajiv Mehra withdraw his mobile from his pocket and press a button. I suspect that he was recording our conversation.

I then clearly told him that I was going to record the gist of our conversation on a public email message to GE.

Rajiv Mehra attempted to dissuade me from sending a public email and suggested that I needed to get the message across to GE somehow through an intermediary. I stated that I would not interact with an intermediary and that GE lawyers needed to sit across the table from me.

I told Rajiv Mehra to communicate our entire conversation to anyone that he wanted and stated that in any case, almost every conversation that I had with any lawyer was being reported back to GE’s lawyers and to Mr A S Chandhiok. Rajiv Mehra told me that he would not communicate our entire conversation because he did not want to transmit the message about my “fear”.

For the record, I am not afraid of anything or anyone.

Rajiv Mehra kept asking me if he could convey my message about the financial compensation part and wanted my authorization to do this.  I stated again that he was free to communicate the entire conversation and that I was not authorizing him to do anything on my behalf.

During this conversation, I had also stated that my claiming financial compensation for the severe harm caused to me on account of GE could not be construed as asking for a bribe (and that neither would GE offer me a bribe) but that I intended to file a lawsuit to enforce my
legal right to compensation against GE.

I had also stated that I would not fall into a trap attempting to falsely suggest that I was blackmailing GE.

Towards the end, when I was talking about the four possible scenarios and my attempts to save my life, I told Rajiv Mehra that I would talk to anyone if necessary, including Chandhiok or Montek Ahluwalia.

This is the context for the text messages that were exchanged later.

Rajiv Mehra was clearly recording this conversation and was trying to create a scenario to suggest that my motives were malafide. He was trying to trap me into saying something that could later be used against me.

Incidentally, during this conversation, he admitted that the false affidavits targeting me filed in the matter by the Police, by the Railway Ministry and by GE ought not to have been filed.

He also agreed with me when I suggested that the 2010 tenders were cancelled because once I moved the applications to implead Siemens AG, the government  (Montek Ahluwalia and his associates) and GE realised the ongoing attempted cover-up of the corruption complaints would not be possible once Siemens AG was also present before court. Otherwise, Montek Ahluwalia and the PMO had fully intended to proceed with the impugned tenders.

This evening (22 October 2013), I told Mr Jatan Singh (Standing Counsel for the Union of India in the Delhi High Court) that Rajiv Mehra had been trying to trap me. I told Mr Jatan Singh that I would expose Rajiv Mehra. Mr Jatan Singh  asked me not to do that because in his words “woh toh sharif admi hai”. I told Mr Jatan Singh that Rajiv Mehra was not a “sharif admi” and that he had participated in destroying me. Rajiv Mehra was made ASG by Montek Ahluwalia, the PMO and A S Chandhiok (his mentor) to help subvert this matter and cover up the corruption complaints against GE and Montek Ahluwalia.

I ask Mr Jatan Singh if he has ever asked Rajiv Mehra to stop my ongoing destruction?

Seema Sapra


Text messages exchanged between me and ASG Rajiv Mehra




------ SMS ------

To: +919810014739

Sent: Oct 12, 2013 07:52

Subject: Rajiv,

Rajiv, You must have read my email from last night. I don't however want to talk to Chandhiok. He is the wrong person for me to talk to.
Seema Sapra


------ SMS ------

From: +919810014739

Received: Oct 12, 2013 10:18

Subject: Understood...

Understood...then you would need to suggest someone else



------ SMS ------

To: +919810014739

Sent: Oct 12, 2013 10:42

Subject: Rajiv,

Rajiv, I have sent my message to GE publicly on email. Now they can contact me directly if they want. Pls see my email sent last evening at 21.31 pm. Seema Sapra



------ SMS ------

To: +919810014739

Sent: Oct 12, 2013 20:11

Subject: All,

All, Tonight I have again parked my car in rabindra ngr.  I will be sleeping in it. Delhi High Court orders in WP Civil 1280/ 2012 direct the police to protect my life and property. The Delhi Police has failed to provide me with any security/ protection. CP Bassi, kindly comply with the courts directions and provide me with Z+ security. There is an enhanced  threat to my life at this time from General Electric, Montek Ahluwalia and A S Chandhiok because of my
whistleblower complaints in WP Civil 1280/ 2012.  My car is parked close to the gate of D 47, the residence of  Spl CP Dharmendra Kumar. I repeat that delhi police officers are colluding in targeting me. I am being harassed every night in rabindra ngr with police participation. Seema Sapra



------ SMS ------

To: +919810014739

Sent: Oct 12, 2013 20:44

Subject: After I sent my message,

After I sent my message, a vehicle/ person went by and some pesticide was sprayed near my car. It made me cough. Seema Sapra



------ SMS ------

From: +919810014739

Received: Oct 12, 2013 21:36

Subject: Which sort of idiot would do...

Which sort of idiot would do somthing like that



------ SMS ------

From: +919810014739

Received: Oct 12, 2013 21:40

Subject: I have read your message this...

I have read your message this morning and last nite..let's hope some positive response comes in....



------ SMS ------

To: +919810014739

Sent: Oct 13, 2013 10:57

Subject: Rajiv,

Rajiv, I am not expecting a response. I sent the email because of our conversation. You people (GE, Montek etc)  want to and intend to destroy me to cover up my complaints. Seema Sapra



------ SMS ------

From: +919810014739

Received: Oct 13, 2013 11:06

Subject: Please avoid "you" if referring to...

Please avoid "you" if referring to me ..I had nor have nor will ever have any such intentions



------ SMS ------

To: +919810014739

Sent: Oct 13, 2013 11:10

Subject: Rajiv - Let's leave it - You have...

Rajiv - Let's leave it - You have been part of this team attacking me and you have done nothing to stop it.



-----Original Message-----
From: Seema Sapra [mailto:seema.sapra@googlemail.com]
Sent: 11 October 2013 21:31
To: lggc.delhi@nic.in; rg.dhc@nic.in; cp.bsbassi@nic.in; joe.kaeser@siemens.com; dch@nic.in; secypc@nic.in; splcp-admin-dl@nic.in; splcp-intandops-dl@nic.in; splcp-antiriotcell-dl@nic.in; splcp-security-dl@nic.in; splcp-vigilance-dl@nic.in; splcp-crime-dl@nic.in; splcp-armed-dl@nic.in; splcp-operation-dl@nic.in; splcp-traffic-dl@nic.in; splcp-pl-dl@nic.in; splcp-trg-dl@nic.in; splcp-splcell-dl@nic.in; jtcp-cr-dl@nic.in; jtcp-nr-dl@nic.in; jtcp-ser-dl@nic.in; jtcp-swr-dl@nic.in; splcp-pandi-dl@nic.in; jtcp-training-dl@nic.in; jtcp-phq-dl@nic.in; jtcp-ga-dl@nic.in; jtcpt_dtp@nic.in; jtcp-crime-dl@nic.in; jtcp-splcell-dl@nic.in; jtcp-sec-dl@nic.in; jcpsec@rb.nic.in; addlcp-eow-dl@nic.in; jtcp-vigilance-dl@nic.in; jtcp-sb-dl@nic.in; addlcp-crime-dl@nic.in; addlcpt-dtp@nic.in; addlcp-caw-dl@nic.in; addlcp-security-dl@nic.in; addlcp-ptc-dl@nic.in; addlcp-lic-dl@nic.in; dcp-west-dl@nic.in; addlcp-se-dl@nic.in; dcp-southwest-dl@nic.in; dcp-crime-dl@nic.in; dcp-eow-dl@nic.in; dcp-splcell-dl@nic.in; dcp-east-dl@nic.in; dcp-northeast-dl@nic.in; dcp-central-dl@nic.in; dcp-north-dl@nic.in; dcp-northwest-dl@nic.in; dcp-south-dl@nic.in; dcp-outer-dl@nic.in; dcp-newdelhi-dl@nic.in; dcp-pcr-dl@nic.in; dcp-southeast-dl@nic.in; dcp-vigilance-dl@nic.in; dcp-igiairport-dl@nic.in; sandeep.bamzai@mailtoday.in; director.iic@nic.in; secretary.iic@nic.in; South Asia Initiative Harvard University; sorina.tira@emdiesels.com; joanne.brozovich@emdiesels.com; customs@emdiesels.com; Mahesh Batra; janpathten@yahoo.com; sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in; sho-tuglakrd-dl@nic.in; addl-dcp2-nd-dl@nic.in; acp-vivekvhr-dl@nic.in; So Dcp; sho-vivekvhr-dl@nic.in; office@rahulgandhi.in; Dayan Krishnan; kjhasunil@yahoo.co.in; Arvind Nigam; sho-hndin-dl@nic.in; mediaindia@worldbank.org; indiapic@worldbank.org; mohitchandmathur@hotmail.com; Amarjit Singh Chandhiok; enquiries@in.g4s.com; sona.menezes@securitas-india.com; arjun.wallia@securitas-india.com; kris.van.den.briel@securitas.in; anil.nair@securitas-india.com; sujit.choudhury@securitas-india.com; contact.us@securitas-india.com; contact@securitasinc.com; delhi@eaglehunters.com; info@eaglehunters.com; gurgaon@eaglehunters.com; dan.ryan@g4s.com; grahame.gibson@g4s.com; nick.buckles@g4s.com; info@indiahabitat.org; s.hameed@nic.in; Dr. Biswajit Dhar; rajendra.pachauri@yale.edu; Dir Ihc; Habitat Library & Resource Centre; Madder, Emily; banmali.agrawala@ge.com; peter.loescher@siemens.com; cmukund@mukundcherukuri.com; duadel@duaassociates.com; ranji@duaassociates.com; rajshekhar rao; mail@aglaw.in; vikram@duaassociates.com; neeraj@duaassociates.com; sec-jus@gov.in; pk.malhotra@nic.in; ramakrishnan.r@nic.in; atulkaushik@nic.in; oo.prlsecypmo@gov.in; pulok@gov.in; jmg.vc@nic.in; r.sri_kumar@nic.in; cvc@nic.in; hm@nic.in; hshso@nic.in; complaintcell-ncw@nic.in; complaintcell-ncw@nic.in; sgnhrc@nic.in; dg-nhrc@nic.in; newhaven@ic.fbi.gov; ny1@ic.fbi.gov; usanys.wpcomp@usdoj.gov; nalin.jain@ge.com; amit.kumar@ge.com; pradeep.gupta@ge.com; sriram.nagarajan@ge.com; Wiltschek Susanne EDA WSU; helpline@eda.admin.ch; _EDA-Vertretung-New-Delhi; _EDA-VISA New-Delhi; _EDA-Etat Civil New Delhi; vertretung@ndh.rep.admin.ch; beatrice.latteier@eda.admin.ch; emb@rusembassy.in; indconru indconru; web.newdelhi@fco.gov.uk; conqry.newdelhi@fco.gov.uk; LegalisationEnquiries@fco.gov.uk; delegation-india@eeas.europa.eu; re-india.commerce@international.gc.ca; info@new-delhi.diplo.de; Ambassaden New Delhi; delamb@um.dk; emb.newdelhi@mfa.no; chinaemb_in@mfa.gov.cn; InfoDesk@ohchr.org; Press-Info@ohchr.org; civilsociety@ohchr.org; nationalinstitutions@ohchr.org; webmaster@ambafrance-in.org; info_visa_delhi@ambafrance-in.org; VA@ndh.rep.admin.ch; indne@unhcr.org; ambasciata.newdelhi@esteri.it; chinaconsul_kkt@mfa.gov.cn; chinaconsul_mum_in@mfa.gov.cn; webmaster@mfa.gov.cn; in@mofcom.gov.cn; advocatesapnachauhan@yahoo.com; sapnachauhan.chauhan192@gmail.com; dcbi@cbi.gov.in; Manpreet Lamba; mr@rb.railnet.gov.in; msrk@rb.railnet.gov.in; edpgmsrk@rb.railnet.gov.in; msrb@rb.railnet.gov.in; crb@rb.railnet.gov.in; srppscrb@rb.railnet.gov.in; osdpri@rb.railnet.gov.in; dsconf@rb.railnet.gov.in; fc@rb.railnet.gov.in; ppsfc@rb.railnet.gov.in; edfc@rb.railnet.gov.in; ml@rb.railnet.gov.in; ppsml@rb.railnet.gov.in; psml@rb.railnet.gov.in; osdml@rb.railnet.gov.in; me@rb.railnet.gov.in; ppsme@rb.railnet.gov.in; osdme@rb.railnet.gov.in; mm@rb.railnet.gov.in; ms@rb.railnet.gov.in; ppsms@rb.railnet.gov.in; dpc1@rb.railnet.gov.in; mt@rb.railnet.gov.in; srppsmt@rb.railnet.gov.in; ppsmt@rb.railnet.gov.in; dtcord@rb.railnet.gov.in; secyrb@rb.railnet.gov.in; pssecyrb@rb.railnet.gov.in; dgrhs@rb.railnet.gov.in; ppsdgrhs@rb.railnet.gov.in; dgrpf@rb.railnet.gov.in; srppsdgrpf@rb.railnet.gov.in; edcc@rb.railnet.gov.in; aml@rb.railnet.gov.in; legaladv@rb.railnet.gov.in; amm@rb.railnet.gov.in; amplg@rb.railnet.gov.in; varun.arora@azbpartners.com; r_s_chidambaram@cat.com; sunand.sharma@alstom.com; hiren.vyas@alstom.com; vandana.dhir@alstom.com; jojo.alexander@alstom.com; patrick.ledermann@alstom.com; rathin.basu@alstom.com; Dimitrief, Alexander (GE, Corporate); Eglash, Jeffrey C (GE, Corporate); Nanju Ganpathy; bradford.berenson@ge.com; brackett.denniston@ge.com; jeffrey.immelt@ge.com; john.flannery@ge.com; delhihighcourt@nic.in; pmosb@nic.in; askdoj@usdoj.gov; CHAIRMANOFFICE@SEC.GOV; help@sec.gov; fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov; radhakrishnan.k@ge.com; tejal.singh@ge.com; Sonali Mathur; Kartik Yadav; eric.holder@usdoj.gov; preet.bharara@usdoj.gov; NDwebmail@state.gov; Denise_L._Cote@nysd.uscourts.gov; ruby_krajick@nysd.uscourts.gov; Leonard_B._Sand@nysd.uscourts.gov; gloria_rojas@nysd.uscourts.gov; william_donald@nysd.uscourts.gov; edward_friedland@nysd.uscourts.gov; richard_wilson@nysd.uscourts.gov; robert_rogers@nysd.uscourts.gov; kdonovan-maher@bermandevalerio.com; rcohen@lowey.com; ffetf@usdoj.gov; Harold_Baer@nysd.uscourts.gov; Jed_S._Rakoff@nysd.uscourts.gov; Cathy_Seibel@nysd.uscourts.gov; Victor_Marrero@nysd.uscourts.gov; fja@federaljudgesassoc.org; supremecourt@nic.in; Loretta_A._Preska@nysd.uscourts.gov; Ronald J. Keating; jtabacco@bermandevalerio.com; bhart@lowey.com; rharwood@hfesq.com; Joseph Guglielmo; drscott@scott-scott.com; ombudsperson@corporate.ge.com; Directors@corporate.ge.com; Siemens Ombudsman COM; Sunder.Venkat@aero.bombardier.com; compliance.office@bombardier.com; nilesh.pattanayak@aero.bombardier.com; pierre.beaudoin@bombardier.com; djohnson@mccarthy.ca; douglas.oberhelman@caterpilllar.com; william.ainsworth@caterpillar.com; CATshareservices@cat.com; BusinessPractices@cat.com; patrick.kron@alstom.com; keith.carr@alstom.com; Jean-David.barnea@usdoj.gov; reed.brodsky@usdoj.gov; andrew.michaelson@usdoj.gov; ellen.davis@usdoj.gov; eric.glover@usdoj.gov; paul.murphy@usdoj.gov; sandra.glover@usdoj.gov; robert.spector@usdoj.gov; christopher.connolly@usdoj.gov; joseph.cordaro@usdoj.gov; david.jones6@usdoj.gov; daniel.filor@usdoj.gov; amy.barcelo@usdoj.gov; christopher.harwood@usdoj.gov; michael.byars@usdoj.gov; benjamin.torrance@usdoj.gov; sarah.normand@usdoj.gov; elizabeth.shapiro@usdoj.gov; alicia.simmons@usdoj.gov; joyce.vance@usdoj.gov; kenyen.brown@usdoj.gov; karen.loeffler@usdoj.gov; andre.birotte@usdoj.gov; melinda.haag@usdoj.gov; laura.duffy@usdoj.gov; john.walsh@usdoj.gov; david.weiss@usdoj.gov; ronald.machen@usdoj.gov; robert.o'neill@usdoj.gov; pamela.marsh@usdoj.gov; wifredo.ferrer@usdoj.gov; michael.moore@usdoj.gov; sally yates; edward.tarver@usdoj.gov; alicia.limtiaco@usdoj.gov; florence.nakakuni@usdoj.gov; wendy.olson@usdoj.gov; james.lewis@usdoj.gov; patrick.fitzgerald@usdoj.gov; stephen.wigginton@usdoj.gov; david.capp@usdoj.gov; joseph.hogsett@usdoj.gov; stephanie.rose@usdoj.gov; nick.klinefeldt@usdoj.gov; kerry.harvey@usdoj.gov; david.hale@usdoj.gov; stephanie.finley@usdoj.gov; rod.rosenstein@usdoj.gov; carmen.ortiz@usdoj.gov; barbara.mcquade@usdoj.gov; b.todd.jones@usdoj.gov; william.martin@usdoj.gov; richard.callahan@usdoj.gov; beth.phillips@usdoj.gov; michael.cotter@usdoj.gov; deborah.gilg@usdoj.gov; daniel.bogden@usdoj.gov; john.kacavas@usdoj.gov; paul.fishman@usdoj.gov; kenneth.gonzales@usdoj.gov; loretta.lynch@usdoj.gov; richard.hartunian@usdoj.gov; william.hochul@usdoj.gov; john.stone@usdoj.gov; anne.tompkins@usdoj.gov; tim.purdon@usdoj.gov; steve.dettelbach@usdoj.gov; carter.stewart@usdoj.gov; sandy.coats@usdoj.gov; zane.memeger@usdoj.gov; peter.smith@usdoj.gov; david.hickton@usdoj.gov; peter.neronha@usdoj.gov; bill.nettles@usdoj.gov; william.killian@usdoj.gov; jerry.martin@usdoj.gov; edward.stanton@usdoj.gov; jose.moreno@usdoj.gov; carlie.christensen@usdoj.gov; tristram.coffin@usdoj.gov; ronald.sharpe@usdoj.gov; neil.macbride@usdoj.gov; timothy.heaphy@usdoj.gov; bill.ihlenfeld@usdoj.gov; booth.goodwin@usdoj.gov; james.santelle@usdoj.gov; john.vaudreuil@usdoj.gov; christopher.crofts@usdoj.gov; bprao@bhel.in; opb@bhel.in; akhatua@bhel.in; csverma@bhel.in; vpandhi@bhel.in; Atul Saraya; ajay.sinha@emdiesels.com; singhadvocate@hotmail.com; najmiwaziri@hotmail.com; Rajeeve Mehra; mehralaw@yahoo.co.in; lajita.rajesh@alstom.com; francois.carpentier@alstom.com; armin.bruck@siemens.com; sunil.mathur@siemens.com; benoit.martel@bombardier.com; luis.ramos@bombardier.com; harsh.dhingra@bombardier.com; glen.lehman@caterpillar.com; john.newman@caterpillar.com; peter.solmssen@siemens.com; roland.busch@siemens.com; michael.suess@siemens.com; klaus.helmrich@siemens.com; daniel.desjardins@bombardier.com; james.buda@caterpillar.com; adam.smith@emdiesels.com; glen.lehman@progressrail.com; duane.cantrell@progressrail.com; craig.johnson@caterpillar.com; alert.procedure@alstom.com; harjeetsinghsachdeva@gmail.com; Zia Mody (zia.mody@azbpartners.com); Warin, F. Joseph; Chesley, John; pk65sharma@yahoo.co.in; confidential@sfo.gsi.gov.uk; public.enquiries@sfo.gsi.gov.uk; ohhdl@dalailama.com; dhir@dhirassociates.com; amit.sibal@amitsibal.com; stephen.vogt@ic.fbi.gov; luis.quesada@ic.fbi.gov; steven.kessler@ic.fbi.gov; henry.gittleman@ic.fbi.gov; renn.cannon@ic.fbi.gov; stephen.gaudin@ic.fbi.gov; eric.peterson@ic.fbi.gov; jeff.bedford@ic.fbi.gov; david.brooks@ic.fbi.gov; robert.clifford@ic.fbi.gov; mary.warren@ic.fbi.gov; bill.nicholson@ic.fbi.gov; frank.teixeira@ic.fbi.gov; richard.cavalieros@ic.fbi.gov; timothy.langan@ic.fbi.gov; sharon.kuo@ic.fbi.gov; kingman.wong@ic.fbi.gov; daniel.bodony@ic.fbi.gov; christopher.mcmurray@ic.fbi.gov; ralph.hope@ic.fbi.gov; eric.metz@ic.fbi.gov; daniel.baldwin@ic.fbi.gov; alejandro.barbeito@ic.fbi.gov; cary.gleicher@ic.fbi.gov; paul.haertel@ic.fbi.gov; greg.cox@ic.fbi.gov; lazaro.andino@ic.fbi.gov; gabriel.ramirez@ic.fbi.gov; tom.sobocinski@ic.fbi.gov; benjamin.walker@ic.fbi.gov; kirk.striebich@ic.fbi.gov; Snyder, David; gregory.cox@ic.fbi.gov; katherine.andrews@ic.fbi.gov; carolyn.willson@ic.fbi.gov; mark.nowak@ic.fbi.gov; stuart.wirtz@ic.fbi.gov; lesley.buckler@ic.fbi.gov; daniel.dudzinski@ic.fbi.gov; william.peterson@ic.fbi.gov; connally.brown@ic.fbi.gov; leo.navarette@ic.fbi.gov; lawrence.futa@ic.fbi.gov; gregory.shaffer@ic.fbi.gov; daniel.clegg@ic.fbi.gov; adishaggarwala@yahoo.com; adishaggarwala@hotmail.com; vsondhi@luthra.com; muraritiwari.adv@gmail.com; adv.priyankatyagi@gmail.com; sarlakaushik@yahoo.com; goswamiandassociates@yahoo.co.in; vedbaldev@rediffmail.com; rakeshtikuadvocate@yahoo.com; kkmanan@rediffmail.com; ars.chauhan.co@gmail.com; Usama Siddiqui; Rajiv Khosla; rakeshkochar@hotmail.com; khatri.surya@hotmail.com; puneet mittal; advamit.sharma@gmail.com; Attorneynitin@yahoo.com; Rajesh Mishra; jaibirnagar@gmail.com; bharati@chintan-india.org; info@chintan-india.org; indu@igsss.net; Subramanian Swamy; aman.aggarwal@aricent.com; jsers@mea.gov.in; rkchopra@sansad.nic.in; jsdedel@hub.nic.in; gujralrs@nic.in; praful.kumar@nic.in; rkaur@nic.in; bk.prasad@nic.in; sailesh@nic.in; pandey@ment.delhi.nic.in; asdg_mohfw@nic.in; secyexp@nic.in; kedias.mail@gmail.com; membert-dot@nic.in; secy.president@rb.nic.in; mathew.thomas@rb.nic.in; trmeena@nic.in; aradhana.johri@nic.in; Sho-lodhicolony-dl@nic.in; as@naco.gov.in; csrhw@csrhw.com.cn; cnriec@chinacnr.com; ashmita.sethi@boeing.com; raymond.l.conner@boeing.com; timothy.keating@boeing.com; dinesh.a.keskar@boeing.com
Cc: Seema Sapra; Seema Sapra
Subject: Message from General Electric whistleblower in Writ Petition (Civil) 1280/ 2012 – in the matter of Seema Sapra v. General Electric Company and Others in the Delhi High Court

All,



Justice P K Bhasin and Justice Siddhartha Mridul have dismissed the attached application (seeking their recusal) today terming it frivolous and vexatious. This application is neither frivolous nor vexatious and on the contrary made out a clear case for recusal by these judges.

Nevertheless I was expecting such an adverse order particularly as Justice P K Bhasin had attempted to sabotage this petition in May 2012.

Today, I asked the Bench that I be provided a dasti copy of the order under signature of the court master to enable me to appeal against the order to the Supreme Court of India. The High Court is shut from October 12 until 19 October. Shockingly Justice P K Bhasin and Justice
Siddhartha Mridul refused to direct this saying that I should wait until the vacations get over. I point out that the Supreme Court opens from 17 October 2013 so Justice P K Bhasin and Justice Siddhartha Mridul have maliciously denied me the ability to lodge an appeal in the Supreme Court on 17 October 2013. This is a perverse denial of my legal rights by these judges and again establishes that I am being targeted by these judges.

After the matter, Mr Manish Lamba from AZB & Partners was smiling.

I have told several lawyers in the Delhi High Court including Mr Manish Lamba and Mr Deepak Adlakha and the ASG Mr Rajiv Mehra that I will be filing a writ petition in the Supreme Court on 17 October 2013. Thereafter I will also file appeals in the Supreme Court and a transfer petition seeking transfer of this matter to the Supreme Court of India, as the history of this petition establishes that the Delhi High Court is not able to hear this corruption matter against a powerful entity like General Electric Company.

I also want to publicise a conversation that I had with someone today this evening who I will not name.

The essence of this conversation was that it is my legal position that General Electric will have to compensate me for the harm that has been caused to me as a result of this matter. I intend to file a civil suit for damages against General Electric where I will also seek a public apology. General Electric will also have to rehabiliate me.

I see four scenarios as far as the outcome of this matter is concerned.

A court hears this writ petition in accordance with law and passes orders to protect me.
General Electric and Montek Singh Ahluwalia have me eliminated in one of several ways and then use the police, the court, and other third parties to cover up this crime and explain away my murder/ elimination as suicide, memtal illness, physical illness, etc as has been and is being attempted. The corruption complaints are then covered up in my absence.
This present situation keeps dragging on while I continue to fight for my life to the best of my ability and with my limited resources.
General Electric provides me with an exit by sparing my life and then deals with its legal problems on its own.

As far as I am concerned I do not control the outcome of this matter. The ball and the steering wheel are in the court of the powerful interests opposing me.

I would like an exit so that I can get my life back and live the rest of my life in peace. I also want to be monetarily compensated for the harm that has been caused to me. I want an apology and I want to be rehabilitated.

My expressing my preference for an exit and my claim to monetary compensation should not be viewed or described as blackmail or as wanting a bribe.

I only want my life back and I want these powerful interests to stop trying to eliminate me.

I don’t do blackmail and have put all material against General Electric in the public domain.

However, if my life is spared I do not intend to pursue anyone.

I also state that I do not trust anyone and no one can speak on my behalf.

If General Electric wants to talk to me it should approach me for settlement talks.  I have a right to monetary compensation and to an apology.

Also, I am not weak and will not give up fighting as long as I am under attack. I am strong enough to handle mind games and physical and mental torture. I will also not accept living life on the margins of society. I want my life back. I will continue to fight this to the end until my life is spared.

I am not afraid of death and if General Electric or Montek Singh Ahluwalia want to eliminate me then there is nothing stopping them from doing this any time.

But I will never give up and will continue to fight for my life.

This writ petition and public knowledge of my situation are the only things that prevent my powerful enemies from eliminating me.

I will also not step into a trap.

Also, I put no credence in empty words any longer. I will see how I am actually treated.

Meanwhile the battle from my side is on. I will be focusing on fighting for my rights in the Supreme Court of India.

Seema Sapra



No comments:

Post a Comment