Tuesday 15 October 2013

In August 2011, doctors at Max Saket hospital attempted to falsely diagnose Seema Sapra, General Electric whistle-blower with thyroid cancer

See below a report dated 19 August 2011 on a neck ultrasound procedure ostensibly advised to examine a swollen lymph node but misused to attempt a false diagnosis of thyroid cancer. Below that is another report dated 20 February 2012 for an ultrasound procedure that I underwent at Fortis hospital using an assumed name to establish that the earlier report was falsified. My right thyroid lobe in the second report is smaller in size than the alleged solitary nodule in the first report.

Incidentally I had gone to Max Saket hospital with a complaint of poisoning which was covered up.

The radiologist at Max Saket hospital also attempted to irradiate my neck as part of a chest Xray. The hospital was trying to cause thyroid cancer by irradiating my neck. I have made complaints to the Medical Council of India and to the Medical Council of Delhi in this regard. This conspiracy and attempt to murder me is part of CM 5008/ 2013 lying unheard by the Delhi High Court in WP Civil 1280/ 2012 since 26 April 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment