Friday 14 June 2013

General Electric whistleblower sleeping in her car



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: seema sapra <seemasapra@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Subject: Attempt to murder General Electric whistleblower in Ginger hotel and concomitant harassment and victimization
To: Dayan Krishnan <krishnandayan@gmail.com>, Neeraj Kumar <cp.neerajkumar@nic.in>, Ahm Delhi-VivekVihar <ahm.delhi-vivekvihar@gingerhotels.com>, "acp-vivekvhr-dl@nic.in" <acp-vivekvhr-dl@nic.in>, "sho-vivekvhr-dl@nic.in" <sho-vivekvhr-dl@nic.in>, "chairmanoffice@sec.gov" <chairmanoffice@sec.gov>, "pmosb@nic.in" <pmosb@nic.in>, "delhihighcourt@nic.in" <delhihighcourt@nic.in>, seema gmail <seema.sapra@gmail.com>


To Mr Dayan Krishnan, to the Delhi Police Commissioner, to the Registrar General of the Delhi High Court and to all other

I have checked out of Ginger Hotel and will be sleeping in my car again. I was poisoned in the hotel. The police is colluding with the hotel in a cover-up. 

I have video footage of the two alleged lawyers who accosted me in the hotel. They wanted to establish some connection with me. This was a conspiracy to murder me by disabling me and then to use these two alleged lawyers as spokesmen on my behalf. The SHO Manoj Kumar and the hotel staff and the three men including the man called Umesh Kumar were party to this conspiracy. 

Attempts to murder me with police complicity continue.  

Why is Tata Ginger hotel hiding the CCTV recordings for my stay? The answer is obvious. They are pre-viewing these and intend to tamper with them. 

Seema Sapra 

No comments:

Post a Comment