Tuesday 19 March 2013

GE whistleblower rendered homeless and being harassed

I again spent last night in my car. This is now twenty-one nights in a row that I have been forced to spend in my car because Justice Gita Mittal and Justice J R Midha (of the Delhi High Court) have not found time to hear my applications for protection and safe housing. Both these judges know that I am being compelled to spend the night in my car.

I am being psychologically targeted. I stated in my email of 18 March 2013 that I was harassed through the night both on Friday and Saturday night.

Last night the harassment continued. I parked my car in Defence Colony opposite a house with no guard. After about 20 minutes, a man deliberately pushed my car. He then took up the position of a guard outside the house opposite. He got another man to join him. I ignored them. After half an hour, at least 7 men collected there and were talking loudly. I got out of the car and they all fell silent. I did not say anything and decided to move my car elsewhere.
I parked at another spot near Mr Ashok Desai’s house Just before 1.30 am, I was woken up by a siren of a vehicle driving past. This was recorded by me. There was no reason for a siren to be used inside Defence Colony at 1.30 am on a deserted street. A few minutes later, I heard a rustling sound nearby. I sat up and a man was peeing right next to my car. He was looking in the direction of my car. I ignored him. He then went inside the house opposite.

At around 2.05 am, a man riding a bicycle went by. He had some device which was emitted a squealing sound. It was a recording of a dog/ puppy squealing. This made two dogs sleeping on the street to bark.

I have earlier complained of persistent night time harassment by dogs being made to howl outside the Jangpura flat and outside the hotel I was staying at in Majnu ka Tila. Dogs can be made to bark and howl by special high-frequency dog whistles and by certain sounds. Also some dogs are more prone to howling. Introduction of a dog prone to howling to a spot/ area and starting off the howling by a high frequency whistle or other disturbing sounds will also cause other dogs nearby to join in.

In the morning, the dogs were made to bark again.

In the morning, I also saw the man who was peeing earlier come out of the house opposite with a milk pail and some other stuff. This man is obviously employed in that house. There was no need for him to emerge from the house at 1.30 am, cross the road and pee right next to my car.

The disturbance last night was arranged. I was first deliberately woken up using the siren, After I was awake, this man was made to urinate next to my car after creating a rustling sound so that I would be aware of this act.

I have recorded the sounds from the entire night and will produce the recordings in court.

No comments:

Post a Comment