Sunday, 13 August 2017

Fwd: General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra being targeted at Starbucks in Cyberhub - re SEC Complaint TCR1439646785831


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 4:53 PM
Subject: Re: General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra being targeted at Starbucks in Cyberhub - re SEC Complaint TCR1439646785831
To: "sho-daryaganj-dl@nic.in" <sho-daryaganj-dl@nic.in>, "sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in" <sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in>, "dcbi@cbi.gov.in" <dcbi@cbi.gov.in>, "pmosb@nic.in" <pmosb@nic.in>, "sg.rmaithani@sci.nic.in" <sg.rmaithani@sci.nic.in>, "president@whitehouse.gov" <president@whitehouse.gov>, "sho-gk-dl@nic.in" <sho-gk-dl@nic.in>, "rg.dhc@nic.in" <rg.dhc@nic.in>, "sho-crpark-dl@nic.in" <sho-crpark-dl@nic.in>, "sho-ptstreet-dl@nic.in" <sho-ptstreet-dl@nic.in>, "EthicsAndCompliance@starbucks.com" <EthicsAndCompliance@starbucks.com>, "ny1@ic.fbi.gov" <ny1@ic.fbi.gov>, "sho-hauzkhas-dl@nic.in" <sho-hauzkhas-dl@nic.in>, "cp.ggn@hry.nic.in" <cp.ggn@hry.nic.in>, hschultz <hschultz@starbucks.com>, "banmali.agrawala@ge.com" <banmali.agrawala@ge.com>, "chairmanoffice@sec.gov" <chairmanoffice@sec.gov>, "fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov" <fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov>, "cp.amulyapatnaik@delhipolice.gov.in" <cp.amulyapatnaik@delhipolice.gov.in>, "Dimitrief, Alexander (GE, Corporate)" <alexander.dimitrief@ge.com>, "Suhel.Daud@ic.fbi.gov" <Suhel.Daud@ic.fbi.gov>, "cmdelhi@nic.in" <cmdelhi@nic.in>, "lggc.delhi@nic.in" <lggc.delhi@nic.in>, Ashish Sawkar <ashish.sawkar@gmail.com>, "ashish.sawkar@ic.fbi.gov" <ashish.sawkar@ic.fbi.gov>, "sho-safdarjung-dl@nic.in" <sho-safdarjung-dl@nic.in>, "lhelm@starbucks.com" <lhelm@starbucks.com>, "customercare@tatastarbucks.com" <customercare@tatastarbucks.com>, "sho-amarclny-dl@nic.in" <sho-amarclny-dl@nic.in>, "jeff.immelt@ge.com" <jeff.immelt@ge.com>, "sho-patelngr-dl@nic.in" <sho-patelngr-dl@nic.in>, "NDwebmail@state.gov" <NDwebmail@state.gov>, "jeffrey.immelt@ge.com" <jeffrey.immelt@ge.com>, "john.flannery@ge.com" <john.flannery@ge.com>, "sho-defenceclny-dl@nic.in" <sho-defenceclny-dl@nic.in>, "sumi.ghosh@starbucks.com" <sumi.ghosh@starbucks.com>, "sho-tuglakrd-dl@nic.in" <sho-tuglakrd-dl@nic.in>, sho-saket-dl@nic.in, sho-cp-dl@nic.in, akshat.jerath@tatastarbucks.com, rajiv.kumar@tatastarbucks.com, chetan.kapoor@tatastarbucks.com, shwetank.sharma@tatastarbucks.com
Cc: seema sapra <seemasapra@hotmail.com>, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@gmail.com>


4.46 pm

Several persons targeting me are here right now. 

I am again being targeted with chemicals at Starbucks by persons sitting close to me or coming close to me. 

Jeffrey Immelt and John Flannery of General Electric Company are responsible for having me targeted and poisoned. 

Starbucks needs to preserve its CCTV records. 

Two men in black ( One in shorts the other in jeans) who were sitting on my right earlier. A man in an olive green t shirt who is sitting three tables down on my left. A man in a red T shirt sitting in front of me. A man and woman who were on my immediate left and just walked out without ordering. A Sikh turbaned man in a light blue shirt sitting on the  high table and looking toward me.

Starbucks employees are involved in targeting me. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 3:46 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
3.46 pm

I am again being targeted with chemicals at Starbucks by persons sitting close to me or coming close to me. 

Jeffrey Immelt and John Flannery of General Electric Company are responsible for having me targeted and poisoned. 

Starbucks needs to preserve its CCTV records. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 2:52 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
2.52 pm

I am again being targeted with chemicals at Starbucks by persons sitting close to me or coming close to me. 

Jeffrey Immelt and John Flannery of General Electric Company are responsible for having me targeted and poisoned. 

Starbucks needs to preserve its CCTV records. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower


On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 2:30 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
2.30 pm

I am again being targeted with chemicals at Starbucks by persons sitting close to me or coming close to me. 

Jeffrey Immelt and John Flannery of General Electric Company are responsible for having me targeted and poisoned. 

Starbucks needs to preserve its CCTV records. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 1:15 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
1.14 pm

Several persons targeting me are here now. 

I am again being targeted with chemicals at Starbucks by persons sitting close to me or coming close to me. 

Jeffrey Immelt and John Flannery of General Electric Company are responsible for having me targeted and poisoned. 

Starbucks needs to preserve its CCTV records. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 12:07 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
12,05 pm 

A Man in a pink T shirt with black horizontal stripes and blue jeans is now sitting on my immediate left. 

He is targeting me. 

Starbucks employee Krishna is involved in targeting me. 

Seema Sapra
General Electric Company whistleblower 

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 11:37 AM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
11,36 am

Several persons targeting me are here now. 

I am again being targeted with chemicals at Starbucks by persons sitting close to me or coming close to me. 

Jeffrey Immelt and John Flannery of General Electric Company are responsible for having me targeted and poisoned. 

Starbucks needs to preserve its CCTV records. 

Starbucks staff have also switched off the customer wifi to target me. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 10:43 AM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
10.42 am 

I am sitting at the Starbucks in Cyberhub in Gurgaon which is GE's backyard, with their offices being in Cybercity.  

The Starbucks manager here is Sowmya. The Deputy manager is Vidit. 

GE is having me targeted with poisonous chemicals here. Persons are being used to sit or come close to me and to poison me with chemicals. 

Starbucks staff is involved. 

Jeffrey Immelt and John Flannery of General Electric Company are responsible for having me targeted and poisoned. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower 








No comments:

Post a Comment