Sunday, 6 August 2017

Fwd: General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra being targeted at Starbucks in Cyberhub - re SEC Complaint TCR1439646785831


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 7:43 PM
Subject: Re: General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra being targeted at Starbucks in Cyberhub - re SEC Complaint TCR1439646785831
To: "sho-daryaganj-dl@nic.in" <sho-daryaganj-dl@nic.in>, "sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in" <sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in>, "dcbi@cbi.gov.in" <dcbi@cbi.gov.in>, "pmosb@nic.in" <pmosb@nic.in>, "sg.rmaithani@sci.nic.in" <sg.rmaithani@sci.nic.in>, "president@whitehouse.gov" <president@whitehouse.gov>, "sho-gk-dl@nic.in" <sho-gk-dl@nic.in>, "rg.dhc@nic.in" <rg.dhc@nic.in>, "sho-crpark-dl@nic.in" <sho-crpark-dl@nic.in>, "sho-ptstreet-dl@nic.in" <sho-ptstreet-dl@nic.in>, "EthicsAndCompliance@starbucks.com" <EthicsAndCompliance@starbucks.com>, "ny1@ic.fbi.gov" <ny1@ic.fbi.gov>, "sho-hauzkhas-dl@nic.in" <sho-hauzkhas-dl@nic.in>, "cp.ggn@hry.nic.in" <cp.ggn@hry.nic.in>, hschultz <hschultz@starbucks.com>, "banmali.agrawala@ge.com" <banmali.agrawala@ge.com>, "chairmanoffice@sec.gov" <chairmanoffice@sec.gov>, "fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov" <fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov>, "cp.amulyapatnaik@delhipolice.gov.in" <cp.amulyapatnaik@delhipolice.gov.in>, "Dimitrief, Alexander (GE, Corporate)" <alexander.dimitrief@ge.com>, "Suhel.Daud@ic.fbi.gov" <Suhel.Daud@ic.fbi.gov>, "cmdelhi@nic.in" <cmdelhi@nic.in>, "lggc.delhi@nic.in" <lggc.delhi@nic.in>, Ashish Sawkar <ashish.sawkar@gmail.com>, "ashish.sawkar@ic.fbi.gov" <ashish.sawkar@ic.fbi.gov>, "sho-safdarjung-dl@nic.in" <sho-safdarjung-dl@nic.in>, "lhelm@starbucks.com" <lhelm@starbucks.com>, "customercare@tatastarbucks.com" <customercare@tatastarbucks.com>, "sho-amarclny-dl@nic.in" <sho-amarclny-dl@nic.in>, "jeff.immelt@ge.com" <jeff.immelt@ge.com>, "sho-patelngr-dl@nic.in" <sho-patelngr-dl@nic.in>, "NDwebmail@state.gov" <NDwebmail@state.gov>, "jeffrey.immelt@ge.com" <jeffrey.immelt@ge.com>, "john.flannery@ge.com" <john.flannery@ge.com>, "sho-defenceclny-dl@nic.in" <sho-defenceclny-dl@nic.in>, "sumi.ghosh@starbucks.com" <sumi.ghosh@starbucks.com>, "sho-tuglakrd-dl@nic.in" <sho-tuglakrd-dl@nic.in>, sho-saket-dl@nic.in, sho-cp-dl@nic.in, akshat.jerath@tatastarbucks.com, rajiv.kumar@tatastarbucks.com, chetan.kapoor@tatastarbucks.com, shwetank.sharma@tatastarbucks.com
Cc: seema sapra <seemasapra@hotmail.com>, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@gmail.com>


7.40 pm 

I am being targeted with chemicals at Starbucks in Cyberhub at the behest of GE. Jeff Immelt and John Flannery of General Electric Company are having me poisoned. 

People are being sent in to target me. I am being surrounded on both sides. Persons are being made to deliberately stand right beside me and to target me with chemicals including nerve agents. 

Seema Sapra
General Electric Company whistleblower 

On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 6:25 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
6.24 pm 

I am being targeted with chemicals at Starbucks in Cyberhub at the behest of GE. Jeff Immelt and John Flannery of General Electric Company are having me poisoned. 



Seema Sapra
General Electric Company whistleblower 

On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 4:52 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
4.50 pm 

I am being targeted with chemicals at Starbucks in Cyberhub at the behest of GE. Jeff Immelt and John Flannery of General Electric Company are having me poisoned. 



Seema Sapra
General Electric Company whistleblower 


On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 2:53 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
For the last 3-4 days, I am being targeted with chemicals when I go to the washroom at Cyberhub. Men targeting me come and stand right outside the door. And I am followed after I exit and am again targeted with chemicals. 

See pictures from yesterday. These men were standing right outside the washroom I was in and were ostensibly talking. The pictures were taken after they moved away. 

Seema Sapra
General Electric Company whistleblower 

On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 2:28 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
I just left Starbucks to go eat something. 

On my way back, after I exited from the washroom, the man in the attached picture came very close to me from behind while I was walking and poisoned me with a nerve agent. 

The picture was taken 2 minutes after the attack. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower 

On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 12:20 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
12.18 pm 

I am being targeted with chemicals at Starbucks in Cyberhub at the behest of GE. 

The man in the attached picture has targeted me with chemicals on several earlier occasions and is again sitting right to my left and is again targeting me today. 

Seema Sapra
General Electric Company whistleblower 

On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 11:04 AM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
A man and a woman were already seated at Starbucks, sent here to target me even before  entered. 

Starbucks CCTV records need to be preserved. 

The man is wearing a grey T Shirt with beige shorts and his name is Gagan. The woman is wearing a yellow top with horizontal blue stripes and green trousers. Both are sitting facing the front entrance and are close to me. 

I am also being targeted with chemicals using the AC vents with the involvement of Starbucks staff and management. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower 

On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 10:47 AM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
10.46 am 

I am sitting at the Starbucks in Cyberhub in Gurgaon which is GE's backyard, with their offices being in Cybercity.  

The Starbucks manager here is Sowmya. The Deputy manager is Vidit. 

GE is having me targeted with poisonous chemicals here. Persons are being used to sit or come close to me and to poison me with chemicals. Starbucks staff is involved. 

Jeffrey Immelt and John Flannery of General Electric Company are responsible for having me targeted and poisoned. 


Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower 








No comments:

Post a Comment