Friday, 11 August 2017

Fwd: General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra being targeted at Starbucks in Cyberhub - re SEC Complaint TCR1439646785831


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 8:44 PM
Subject: Re: General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra being targeted at Starbucks in Cyberhub - re SEC Complaint TCR1439646785831
To: "sho-daryaganj-dl@nic.in" <sho-daryaganj-dl@nic.in>, "sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in" <sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in>, "dcbi@cbi.gov.in" <dcbi@cbi.gov.in>, "pmosb@nic.in" <pmosb@nic.in>, "sg.rmaithani@sci.nic.in" <sg.rmaithani@sci.nic.in>, "president@whitehouse.gov" <president@whitehouse.gov>, "sho-gk-dl@nic.in" <sho-gk-dl@nic.in>, "rg.dhc@nic.in" <rg.dhc@nic.in>, "sho-crpark-dl@nic.in" <sho-crpark-dl@nic.in>, "sho-ptstreet-dl@nic.in" <sho-ptstreet-dl@nic.in>, "EthicsAndCompliance@starbucks.com" <EthicsAndCompliance@starbucks.com>, "ny1@ic.fbi.gov" <ny1@ic.fbi.gov>, "sho-hauzkhas-dl@nic.in" <sho-hauzkhas-dl@nic.in>, "cp.ggn@hry.nic.in" <cp.ggn@hry.nic.in>, hschultz <hschultz@starbucks.com>, "banmali.agrawala@ge.com" <banmali.agrawala@ge.com>, "chairmanoffice@sec.gov" <chairmanoffice@sec.gov>, "fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov" <fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov>, "cp.amulyapatnaik@delhipolice.gov.in" <cp.amulyapatnaik@delhipolice.gov.in>, "Dimitrief, Alexander (GE, Corporate)" <alexander.dimitrief@ge.com>, "Suhel.Daud@ic.fbi.gov" <Suhel.Daud@ic.fbi.gov>, "cmdelhi@nic.in" <cmdelhi@nic.in>, "lggc.delhi@nic.in" <lggc.delhi@nic.in>, Ashish Sawkar <ashish.sawkar@gmail.com>, "ashish.sawkar@ic.fbi.gov" <ashish.sawkar@ic.fbi.gov>, "sho-safdarjung-dl@nic.in" <sho-safdarjung-dl@nic.in>, "lhelm@starbucks.com" <lhelm@starbucks.com>, "customercare@tatastarbucks.com" <customercare@tatastarbucks.com>, "sho-amarclny-dl@nic.in" <sho-amarclny-dl@nic.in>, "jeff.immelt@ge.com" <jeff.immelt@ge.com>, "sho-patelngr-dl@nic.in" <sho-patelngr-dl@nic.in>, "NDwebmail@state.gov" <NDwebmail@state.gov>, "jeffrey.immelt@ge.com" <jeffrey.immelt@ge.com>, "john.flannery@ge.com" <john.flannery@ge.com>, "sho-defenceclny-dl@nic.in" <sho-defenceclny-dl@nic.in>, "sumi.ghosh@starbucks.com" <sumi.ghosh@starbucks.com>, "sho-tuglakrd-dl@nic.in" <sho-tuglakrd-dl@nic.in>, sho-saket-dl@nic.in, sho-cp-dl@nic.in, akshat.jerath@tatastarbucks.com, rajiv.kumar@tatastarbucks.com, chetan.kapoor@tatastarbucks.com, shwetank.sharma@tatastarbucks.com
Cc: seema sapra <seemasapra@hotmail.com>, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@gmail.com>


8.44 pm 

I am being targeted at Starbucks by highly poisonous chemicals. This is being done by someone sitting near me or coming close to me. 

Starbucks staff and management is involved. 

Jeffrey Immelt and John Flannery of General Electric Company are responsible for having me targeted and poisoned. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower 

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 7:23 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
7.21 pm 

I am being targeted at Starbucks by highly poisonous chemicals. This is being done by someone sitting near me or coming close to me. 

Starbucks staff and management is involved. 

Jeffrey Immelt and John Flannery of General Electric Company are responsible for having me targeted and poisoned. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower 

Seema Sapra
General Electric Company whistleblower

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 6:29 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
6.25 pm 

I am being targeted at Starbucks by highly poisonous chemicals. A man who has just appeared and sat down right in front of me is targeting me. He first moved his chair right next to my table. He is wearing a blue Tshirt with blue trousers. The Tshirt has a white edge around the collar and sleeves. 

He has some chemical on him which is also making him cough. 

Starbucks staff and management is involved. 

Seema Sapra
General Electric Company whistleblower

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 5:43 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
5.42 pm

I am again being targeted with chemicals at Starbucks by persons sitting close to me or coming close to me. 

Jeffrey Immelt and John Flannery of General Electric Company are responsible for having me targeted and poisoned. 

Starbucks needs to preserve its CCTV records. 

The place is full of people working with the illegal QNet scam gang. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 5:18 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
5.17 pm

I am again being targeted with chemicals at Starbucks by persons sitting close to me or coming close to me. 

Jeffrey Immelt and John Flannery of General Electric Company are responsible for having me targeted and poisoned. 

Starbucks needs to preserve its CCTV records. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower


On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 2:54 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
Also involved is a man on my left in a blue shirt and black pants. He was taking pictures of me earlier. 

Others around me might also be involved. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower 

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 2:50 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
2.50 pm

I am again being targeted with chemicals at Starbucks by persons sitting close to me or coming close to me. A man sitting on my left in a green shirt and light brown trousers is involved.

Jeffrey Immelt and John Flannery of General Electric Company are responsible for having me targeted and poisoned. 

Starbucks needs to preserve its CCTV records. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 12:39 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
12.39 pm

Several persons targeting me are here now. 

I am again being targeted with chemicals at Starbucks by persons sitting close to me or coming close to me. 

Jeffrey Immelt and John Flannery of General Electric Company are responsible for having me targeted and poisoned. 

Starbucks needs to preserve its CCTV records. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 11:53 AM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
11.53 am

Several persons targeting me are here now. 

I am again being targeted with chemicals at Starbucks by persons sitting close to me or coming close to me. 

Jeffrey Immelt and John Flannery of General Electric Company are responsible for having me targeted and poisoned. 

Starbucks needs to preserve its CCTV records. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 10:38 AM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
10.37 am 

I am sitting at the Starbucks in Cyberhub in Gurgaon which is GE's backyard, with their offices being in Cybercity.  

The Starbucks manager here is Sowmya. The Deputy manager is Vidit. 

GE is having me targeted with poisonous chemicals here. Persons are being used to sit or come close to me and to poison me with chemicals. Starbucks staff is involved. 

Jeffrey Immelt and John Flannery of General Electric Company are responsible for having me targeted and poisoned. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower 










No comments:

Post a Comment