Thursday, 27 July 2017

Fwd: General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra being targeted at Starbucks in One Horizon Center - re SEC Complaint TCR1439646785831


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 3:55 PM
Subject: Re: General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra being targeted at Starbucks in One Horizon Center - re SEC Complaint TCR1439646785831
To: "sho-daryaganj-dl@nic.in" <sho-daryaganj-dl@nic.in>, "sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in" <sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in>, "dcbi@cbi.gov.in" <dcbi@cbi.gov.in>, "pmosb@nic.in" <pmosb@nic.in>, "sg.rmaithani@sci.nic.in" <sg.rmaithani@sci.nic.in>, "president@whitehouse.gov" <president@whitehouse.gov>, "sho-gk-dl@nic.in" <sho-gk-dl@nic.in>, "rg.dhc@nic.in" <rg.dhc@nic.in>, "sho-crpark-dl@nic.in" <sho-crpark-dl@nic.in>, "sho-ptstreet-dl@nic.in" <sho-ptstreet-dl@nic.in>, "EthicsAndCompliance@starbucks.com" <EthicsAndCompliance@starbucks.com>, "ny1@ic.fbi.gov" <ny1@ic.fbi.gov>, "sho-hauzkhas-dl@nic.in" <sho-hauzkhas-dl@nic.in>, "cp.ggn@hry.nic.in" <cp.ggn@hry.nic.in>, hschultz <hschultz@starbucks.com>, "banmali.agrawala@ge.com" <banmali.agrawala@ge.com>, "chairmanoffice@sec.gov" <chairmanoffice@sec.gov>, "fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov" <fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov>, "cp.amulyapatnaik@delhipolice.gov.in" <cp.amulyapatnaik@delhipolice.gov.in>, "Dimitrief, Alexander (GE, Corporate)" <alexander.dimitrief@ge.com>, "Suhel.Daud@ic.fbi.gov" <Suhel.Daud@ic.fbi.gov>, "cmdelhi@nic.in" <cmdelhi@nic.in>, "lggc.delhi@nic.in" <lggc.delhi@nic.in>, Ashish Sawkar <ashish.sawkar@gmail.com>, "ashish.sawkar@ic.fbi.gov" <ashish.sawkar@ic.fbi.gov>, "sho-safdarjung-dl@nic.in" <sho-safdarjung-dl@nic.in>, "lhelm@starbucks.com" <lhelm@starbucks.com>, "customercare@tatastarbucks.com" <customercare@tatastarbucks.com>, "sho-amarclny-dl@nic.in" <sho-amarclny-dl@nic.in>, "jeff.immelt@ge.com" <jeff.immelt@ge.com>, "sho-patelngr-dl@nic.in" <sho-patelngr-dl@nic.in>, "NDwebmail@state.gov" <NDwebmail@state.gov>, "jeffrey.immelt@ge.com" <jeffrey.immelt@ge.com>, "john.flannery@ge.com" <john.flannery@ge.com>, "sho-defenceclny-dl@nic.in" <sho-defenceclny-dl@nic.in>, "sumi.ghosh@starbucks.com" <sumi.ghosh@starbucks.com>, "sho-tuglakrd-dl@nic.in" <sho-tuglakrd-dl@nic.in>, sho-saket-dl@nic.in, sho-cp-dl@nic.in, akshat.jerath@tatastarbucks.com, rajiv.kumar@tatastarbucks.com, chetan.kapoor@tatastarbucks.com, shwetank.sharma@tatastarbucks.com, s103@tatastarbucks.com
Cc: seema sapra <seemasapra@hotmail.com>, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@gmail.com>


Attached are pictures of two men who followed me here and were repeatedly walking past Starbucks soon after I arrived here. 

Also attached are pictures of two men who also came to Starbucks a short while ago. One of them is wearing trousers which appear to be police trousers with a police belt. 

Further confirmation that local police is used to target me where ever I go. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower 

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 3:14 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
I am sorry to report but Starbucks store manager Ashok Kumar Mallick is being used to target me. 

He has placed this guard near me 45 minutes after I arrived. I Asked Mallick if this guard was a regular feature and he lied that he was and that the guard's job was to keep an eye on each and every customer.

Really, this is how Starbucks treats its customers at One Horizon Center by having a guard watch each and everyone. 

There are several other restaurants/ outlets here, none of them has guards loitering near customers to keep a watch on them. 

And the fact is that this guard was not here when I arrived and for 45 minutes after that. 

The Starbucks store manager Mallick has also been told not to check his email. I have again requested him to check his email. 

Also, when Mallick was speaking to me, he repeatedly kept putting his hand in his pocket. I had to request him not to do that because people have been used to spray chemicals near me in this manner. 

Seema Sapra
General Electric Company whistleblower 

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 2:52 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
I am forwarding this email to the Starbucks store manager Ashok Kumar Mullick also. 

I have been here for about 45 minutes. I had a drink here first. 

After sometime, I believe someone who followed me here alerted the Starbucks staff & manager to my presence. Then this guard appears and starts loitering near me and starts staring at me. 

Starbucks staff and One Horizon Center staff were probably told by someone following me that I was an undesirable person. So the targeting started. This is the modus operandi being used to target me. 

Seema Sapra
General Electric Company whistleblower 

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 2:35 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
2.30 pm 

I am sitting at the Starbucks in One Horizon Centre in Gurgaon which is also practically GE's backyard, with their offices being in Cybercity and with their earlier subsidiary GENPACT being next door. 

The Starbucks manager here is Ashok Kumar Mallick.  

As usual, GE has had me followed here as well and is having me targeted here. A short while ago, the manager came to where I was sitting and took a look at me. This security guard (see picture) is now being used to target me.  

I arrived here on the Delhi Metro and on the Gurgaon Rapid Metro. 

I was targeted with chemicals on the Delhi Metro and at the South Point Mall where I was before arriving here.  


Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower 




No comments:

Post a Comment