Sunday, 23 July 2017

Fwd: General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra being targeted at Starbucks in Cyberhub - re SEC Complaint TCR1439646785831


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 12:19 PM
Subject: Re: General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra being targeted at Starbucks in Cyberhub - re SEC Complaint TCR1439646785831
To: "sho-daryaganj-dl@nic.in" <sho-daryaganj-dl@nic.in>, "sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in" <sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in>, "dcbi@cbi.gov.in" <dcbi@cbi.gov.in>, "pmosb@nic.in" <pmosb@nic.in>, "sg.rmaithani@sci.nic.in" <sg.rmaithani@sci.nic.in>, "president@whitehouse.gov" <president@whitehouse.gov>, "sho-gk-dl@nic.in" <sho-gk-dl@nic.in>, "rg.dhc@nic.in" <rg.dhc@nic.in>, "sho-crpark-dl@nic.in" <sho-crpark-dl@nic.in>, "sho-ptstreet-dl@nic.in" <sho-ptstreet-dl@nic.in>, "EthicsAndCompliance@starbucks.com" <EthicsAndCompliance@starbucks.com>, "ny1@ic.fbi.gov" <ny1@ic.fbi.gov>, "sho-hauzkhas-dl@nic.in" <sho-hauzkhas-dl@nic.in>, "cp.ggn@hry.nic.in" <cp.ggn@hry.nic.in>, hschultz <hschultz@starbucks.com>, "banmali.agrawala@ge.com" <banmali.agrawala@ge.com>, "chairmanoffice@sec.gov" <chairmanoffice@sec.gov>, "fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov" <fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov>, "cp.amulyapatnaik@delhipolice.gov.in" <cp.amulyapatnaik@delhipolice.gov.in>, "Dimitrief, Alexander (GE, Corporate)" <alexander.dimitrief@ge.com>, "Suhel.Daud@ic.fbi.gov" <Suhel.Daud@ic.fbi.gov>, "cmdelhi@nic.in" <cmdelhi@nic.in>, "lggc.delhi@nic.in" <lggc.delhi@nic.in>, Ashish Sawkar <ashish.sawkar@gmail.com>, "ashish.sawkar@ic.fbi.gov" <ashish.sawkar@ic.fbi.gov>, "sho-safdarjung-dl@nic.in" <sho-safdarjung-dl@nic.in>, "lhelm@starbucks.com" <lhelm@starbucks.com>, "customercare@tatastarbucks.com" <customercare@tatastarbucks.com>, "sho-amarclny-dl@nic.in" <sho-amarclny-dl@nic.in>, "jeff.immelt@ge.com" <jeff.immelt@ge.com>, "sho-patelngr-dl@nic.in" <sho-patelngr-dl@nic.in>, "NDwebmail@state.gov" <NDwebmail@state.gov>, "jeffrey.immelt@ge.com" <jeffrey.immelt@ge.com>, "john.flannery@ge.com" <john.flannery@ge.com>, "sho-defenceclny-dl@nic.in" <sho-defenceclny-dl@nic.in>, "sumi.ghosh@starbucks.com" <sumi.ghosh@starbucks.com>, "sho-tuglakrd-dl@nic.in" <sho-tuglakrd-dl@nic.in>, sho-saket-dl@nic.in, sho-cp-dl@nic.in, akshat.jerath@tatastarbucks.com, rajiv.kumar@tatastarbucks.com, chetan.kapoor@tatastarbucks.com, shwetank.sharma@tatastarbucks.com, S035@tatastarbucks.com, S010@tatastarbucks.com, S013@tatastarbucks.com, S011@tatastarbucks.com, S012@tatastarbucks.com, S014@tatastarbucks.com, S015@tatastarbucks.com, S016@tatastarbucks.com, S017@tatastarbucks.com, S018@tatastarbucks.com, S019@tatastarbucks.com, S020@tatastarbucks.com, S021@tatastarbucks.com, S022@tatastabucks.com, S023@tatastarbucks.com, S024@tatastarbucks.com, S025@tatastarbucks.com, S026@tatastarbucks.com, S027@tatastarbucks.com, S028@tatastarbucks.com, S029@tatastarbucks.com, S030@tatastarbucks.com, S031@tatastarbucks.com, S032@tatastarbucks.com, S033@tatastarbucks.com, S034@tatastarbucks.com
Cc: seema sapra <seemasapra@hotmail.com>, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@gmail.com>


Every Starbucks store has a Store manager and a deputy store manager. 

The store manager here is Sowmya who I have been asking to meet for several days but I am not being allowed to meet her by Mitlesh. 

The Deputy store manager is Vidit who was being used to target me by one Udit Malhotra of Burston Marsteller hired by GE. 

Either Vidit or Sowmya should be in the store today but I have been told by Mitlesh that both are on leave. 


Mitlesh has been targeting me here for sometime. Now she is being used to ensure that I do not come here.

Does she own this Starbucks store? Is it her personal property that she can threaten to have me evicted by security because I ate two biscuits after taking several medicine pills including a strong antibiotic? 

Can she threaten to use security to have me evicted because I ask to speak to Vidit or Sowmya or because I tell I will be complaining against her and that I have complained against her in the past? Can she threaten to have me evicted because I tell her that I am entitled to eat two biscuits after taking medicine? 

What kind of behavior is this? Who inside Starbucks India is encouraging Mitlesh to target me and to threaten me?

Seema Sapra
General Electric Company whistleblower 



On Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 11:51 AM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
Mitlesh is threatening me because I have made several complaints that she is targeting me. 

She has threatened to call DLF security twice in the last half hour to have me evicted from the Starbucks at Cyberhub. 

The first time was because I ate two small biscuits about 2 inches in diameter after taking a powerful antibiotic Augmentin, an anti-histamine and some other pills. 

The second time was when I went to the counter and asked to speak to the store managers Vidit or Sowmya and when I told Mitlesh that I was entitled to eat a biscuit after taking medicine and that this did not amount to consuming outside food. 

I have told her to stop threatening me. 

Starbucks district manager Shwetank Sharma appears to be encouraging Mitlesh to target me. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower 



On Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 11:37 AM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
I have informed Mitlesh that I have complained about her. She tells me she does not care. She knows that I have made several complaints about her. 

I asked to speak to Sownya again and am told she is not here. 

Mitlesh has again threatened to call security to have me evicted from Starbucks. 

I have told her that she should stop threatening me. 

This is all planned because GE does not want me at Cyberhub or at this Starbucks. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower 

On Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 11:30 AM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
I have a complaint of deliberate targeting against Starbucks Cyberhub Shift supervisor Mitlesh. 

I had medicines and needed to eat two small biscuits after that. 

Mitlesh again comes to me and started hassling me about that. 

I told her I had taken medicine and need to eat the biscuits because of that. 

She threatened me that she would call security to have me removed from Starbucks. 

She refused to call Sowmya the Starbucks store manager. 


I am copying all the stores because I am not being allowed to speak to the store manager
This is deliberate targeting. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower 


​11.45 am 

I am sitting at the Starbucks in Cyberhub in Gurgaon which is GE's backyard, with their offices being in Cybercity.  

The Starbucks manager here is Sowmya. The Deputy manager is Vidit. 

As usual, GE is having me targeted with poisonous chemicals here. Persons are being used to sit or come close to me and to poison me with chemicals. 

I arrived here on the Delhi Metro and on the Gurgaon Rapid Metro. 

I was targeted with chemicals at the Jorbagh Metro stop by a man waiting by the elevator. I was targeted at the Sikanderpur Rapid Metro stop by men following me and by Rapid Metro security/ ERT men. I was also targeted by a woman outside the washroom at the IndusInd Bank Rapid Metro stop.  

Attempts to poison me were again made when I was walking from the Rapid Metro station to Cyberhub. Cyberhub staff and security guards were involved. 

Shift supervisor at Starbucks Mitlesh and Starbucks employees Krishna especially are being used to target me. 




Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower 




No comments:

Post a Comment