Saturday, 8 July 2017

Fwd: General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra targeted at Starbucks in Select Citywalk Mall - re SEC Complaint TCR1439646785831


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, Jul 8, 2017 at 7:04 PM
Subject: Re: General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra targeted at Starbucks in Select Citywalk Mall - re SEC Complaint TCR1439646785831
To: "sho-daryaganj-dl@nic.in" <sho-daryaganj-dl@nic.in>, "sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in" <sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in>, "dcbi@cbi.gov.in" <dcbi@cbi.gov.in>, "pmosb@nic.in" <pmosb@nic.in>, "sg.rmaithani@sci.nic.in" <sg.rmaithani@sci.nic.in>, "president@whitehouse.gov" <president@whitehouse.gov>, "sho-gk-dl@nic.in" <sho-gk-dl@nic.in>, "rg.dhc@nic.in" <rg.dhc@nic.in>, "sho-crpark-dl@nic.in" <sho-crpark-dl@nic.in>, "sho-ptstreet-dl@nic.in" <sho-ptstreet-dl@nic.in>, "EthicsAndCompliance@starbucks.com" <EthicsAndCompliance@starbucks.com>, "ny1@ic.fbi.gov" <ny1@ic.fbi.gov>, "sho-hauzkhas-dl@nic.in" <sho-hauzkhas-dl@nic.in>, "cp.ggn@hry.nic.in" <cp.ggn@hry.nic.in>, hschultz <hschultz@starbucks.com>, "banmali.agrawala@ge.com" <banmali.agrawala@ge.com>, "chairmanoffice@sec.gov" <chairmanoffice@sec.gov>, "fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov" <fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov>, "cp.amulyapatnaik@delhipolice.gov.in" <cp.amulyapatnaik@delhipolice.gov.in>, "Dimitrief, Alexander (GE, Corporate)" <alexander.dimitrief@ge.com>, "Suhel.Daud@ic.fbi.gov" <Suhel.Daud@ic.fbi.gov>, "cmdelhi@nic.in" <cmdelhi@nic.in>, "lggc.delhi@nic.in" <lggc.delhi@nic.in>, Ashish Sawkar <ashish.sawkar@gmail.com>, "ashish.sawkar@ic.fbi.gov" <ashish.sawkar@ic.fbi.gov>, "sho-safdarjung-dl@nic.in" <sho-safdarjung-dl@nic.in>, "lhelm@starbucks.com" <lhelm@starbucks.com>, "customercare@tatastarbucks.com" <customercare@tatastarbucks.com>, "sho-amarclny-dl@nic.in" <sho-amarclny-dl@nic.in>, "jeff.immelt@ge.com" <jeff.immelt@ge.com>, "sho-patelngr-dl@nic.in" <sho-patelngr-dl@nic.in>, "NDwebmail@state.gov" <NDwebmail@state.gov>, "jeffrey.immelt@ge.com" <jeffrey.immelt@ge.com>, "john.flannery@ge.com" <john.flannery@ge.com>, "sho-defenceclny-dl@nic.in" <sho-defenceclny-dl@nic.in>, "sumi.ghosh@starbucks.com" <sumi.ghosh@starbucks.com>, "sho-tuglakrd-dl@nic.in" <sho-tuglakrd-dl@nic.in>, sho-saket-dl@nic.in, sho-cp-dl@nic.in, akshat.jerath@tatastarbucks.com, rajiv.kumar@tatastarbucks.com, chetan.kapoor@tatastarbucks.com, S013@tatastarbucks.com
Cc: seema sapra <seemasapra@hotmail.com>, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@gmail.com>


So what today again establishes is that if someone takes my picture, and I object, then Starbucks staff get involved and take their side and it is suggested that I am creating a scene. 

But if someone targeting me complains to Starbucks staff that I took their picture, then Starbucks staff encourage them in their complaint and even summon mall management and security. This has been done to me twice here at this store. 

My pictures are being clicked all the time by persons sent here to target me. Some take pictures under the pretext of selfies and others click pictures of me straight. 

I will also identify these four and the other two Fitness First associated men who were backing these four today. I have complained earlier that these two men have targeted me with poisonous chemicals. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower 

On Sat, Jul 8, 2017 at 6:37 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
There are 4 men sitting next to me who took pictures of my arm, my computer and the fans I use to protect themselves. They refused to delete them. 

These 4 men were being encouraged by two other Fitness First associated men who have been targeting me. 

I mentioned this to Starbucks employees Rajiv Kumar, Devender Sharma and Mohan. 

I am disappointed that Starbucks staff is not discouraging these persons who have been targeting me. Starbucks staff appears to be encouraging these men. 

Fitness First trainers and customers are being used to target me. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower 

On Sat, Jul 8, 2017 at 5:30 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
I am now sitting at the Starbucks in Select City Walk Mall in Saket and am being targeted here with poisonous chemical fumes/ pesticides and nerve agents. 

Someone sitting close to me appears to be involved. 


A man and a woman who have been targeting me here earlier and were here today told Starbucks employee Mohan that Starbucks should ask me to leave. These persons were nowhere near me. But their sole purpose in coming here was to target me. They were sent here by someone. They could even be relatives of persons involved in my complaints against GE and the Railway Ministry. 

The woman was staring at me from across the room the whole time she was here.And they are part of a group being used to prevent me from sitting here or anywhere else. 

I noticed them speaking to Mohan about me. And I informed the store manager Devendra about this. Mohan first denied and then admitted that they had discussed me with him and told him that Starbucks should ask me to leave. I am not saying that Mohan was at fault here. He did not approach them, they approached him. 

Why out of so many customers at Starbucks would these people not want me to sit there. 

These same persons had spoken about me to Starbucks employee Sandeep a few weeks ago, just like this, but I had ignored it then. 

Also as I was talking to Dev and Mohan and soon after that a man took my picture. I was also exposed to some toxic chemical at around that time that made my face go red. I have been exposed to this chemical repeatedly at different places. It appears to cause my facial skin to react and become red and hot. 

Someone sitting close to me might still be targeting me with this chemical. 

I have applied Vicco Turmeric and my face is now better after 15 minutes. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower 



No comments:

Post a Comment