Saturday, 22 July 2017

Fwd: General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra being targeted at Starbucks in Cyberhub - re SEC Complaint TCR1439646785831


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 5:37 PM
Subject: Re: General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra being targeted at Starbucks in Cyberhub - re SEC Complaint TCR1439646785831
To: "sho-daryaganj-dl@nic.in" <sho-daryaganj-dl@nic.in>, "sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in" <sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in>, "dcbi@cbi.gov.in" <dcbi@cbi.gov.in>, "pmosb@nic.in" <pmosb@nic.in>, "sg.rmaithani@sci.nic.in" <sg.rmaithani@sci.nic.in>, "president@whitehouse.gov" <president@whitehouse.gov>, "sho-gk-dl@nic.in" <sho-gk-dl@nic.in>, "rg.dhc@nic.in" <rg.dhc@nic.in>, "sho-crpark-dl@nic.in" <sho-crpark-dl@nic.in>, "sho-ptstreet-dl@nic.in" <sho-ptstreet-dl@nic.in>, "EthicsAndCompliance@starbucks.com" <EthicsAndCompliance@starbucks.com>, "ny1@ic.fbi.gov" <ny1@ic.fbi.gov>, "sho-hauzkhas-dl@nic.in" <sho-hauzkhas-dl@nic.in>, "cp.ggn@hry.nic.in" <cp.ggn@hry.nic.in>, hschultz <hschultz@starbucks.com>, "banmali.agrawala@ge.com" <banmali.agrawala@ge.com>, "chairmanoffice@sec.gov" <chairmanoffice@sec.gov>, "fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov" <fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov>, "cp.amulyapatnaik@delhipolice.gov.in" <cp.amulyapatnaik@delhipolice.gov.in>, "Dimitrief, Alexander (GE, Corporate)" <alexander.dimitrief@ge.com>, "Suhel.Daud@ic.fbi.gov" <Suhel.Daud@ic.fbi.gov>, "cmdelhi@nic.in" <cmdelhi@nic.in>, "lggc.delhi@nic.in" <lggc.delhi@nic.in>, Ashish Sawkar <ashish.sawkar@gmail.com>, "ashish.sawkar@ic.fbi.gov" <ashish.sawkar@ic.fbi.gov>, "sho-safdarjung-dl@nic.in" <sho-safdarjung-dl@nic.in>, "lhelm@starbucks.com" <lhelm@starbucks.com>, "customercare@tatastarbucks.com" <customercare@tatastarbucks.com>, "sho-amarclny-dl@nic.in" <sho-amarclny-dl@nic.in>, "jeff.immelt@ge.com" <jeff.immelt@ge.com>, "sho-patelngr-dl@nic.in" <sho-patelngr-dl@nic.in>, "NDwebmail@state.gov" <NDwebmail@state.gov>, "jeffrey.immelt@ge.com" <jeffrey.immelt@ge.com>, "john.flannery@ge.com" <john.flannery@ge.com>, "sho-defenceclny-dl@nic.in" <sho-defenceclny-dl@nic.in>, "sumi.ghosh@starbucks.com" <sumi.ghosh@starbucks.com>, "sho-tuglakrd-dl@nic.in" <sho-tuglakrd-dl@nic.in>, sho-saket-dl@nic.in, sho-cp-dl@nic.in, akshat.jerath@tatastarbucks.com, rajiv.kumar@tatastarbucks.com, chetan.kapoor@tatastarbucks.com, shwetank.sharma@tatastarbucks.com
Cc: seema sapra <seemasapra@hotmail.com>, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@gmail.com>


I am at the Starbucks in Cyberhub. 

As usual, GE is having me targeted with poisonous chemicals here. Persons are being used to sit or come close to me and to poison me with chemicals.

See pictures at 
Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower 

On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 4:08 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
I am back at the Starbucks in Cyberhub. 

As usual, GE is having me targeted with poisonous chemicals here. Persons are being used to sit or come close to me and to poison me with chemicals.

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower 

On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 11:19 AM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
11.11 am 

I am sitting at the Starbucks in Cyberhub in Gurgaon which is GE's backyard, with their offices being in Cybercity.  

The Starbucks manager here is Sowmya. The Deputy manager is Vidit. 

As usual, GE is having me targeted with poisonous chemicals here. Persons are being used to sit or come close to me and to poison me with chemicals. The men sitting right behind me are targeting me. One of them is wearing a green T shirt and denim shorts. He has been standing right next to me for the last 15 minutes and is targeting me. 

I arrived here on the Delhi Metro and on the Gurgaon Rapid Metro. 

Attempts were again made to target me with chemicals at the Sikanderpur Rapid Metro stop by men following me. One of them was wearing a peach un-tucked. full-sleeved peach colored shirt with grey trousers. 

Attempts were also made to target me with chemicals on the IndusInd Bank Cyber City Rapid Metro stop after I got off the train, by some men waiting for me and following me, with the involvement of the Rapid Metro staff and security guards. Attempts to poison me were again made when I was walking from the Rapid Metro station to Cyberhub. Cyberhub staff and security guards were involved. 

I am told the store manager at Starbucks Sowmya is again not available today. I am being prevented from meeting her. 

The Starbucks wifi has been deliberately switched off to target me. 

Shift supervisor at Starbucks Mitlesh is being used to target me. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower 



No comments:

Post a Comment