Thursday, 20 July 2017

Fwd: General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra being targeted at Starbucks in Cyberhub - re SEC Complaint TCR1439646785831


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 3:04 PM
Subject: Re: General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra being targeted at Starbucks in Cyberhub - re SEC Complaint TCR1439646785831
To: "sho-daryaganj-dl@nic.in" <sho-daryaganj-dl@nic.in>, "sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in" <sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in>, "dcbi@cbi.gov.in" <dcbi@cbi.gov.in>, "pmosb@nic.in" <pmosb@nic.in>, "sg.rmaithani@sci.nic.in" <sg.rmaithani@sci.nic.in>, "president@whitehouse.gov" <president@whitehouse.gov>, "sho-gk-dl@nic.in" <sho-gk-dl@nic.in>, "rg.dhc@nic.in" <rg.dhc@nic.in>, "sho-crpark-dl@nic.in" <sho-crpark-dl@nic.in>, "sho-ptstreet-dl@nic.in" <sho-ptstreet-dl@nic.in>, "EthicsAndCompliance@starbucks.com" <EthicsAndCompliance@starbucks.com>, "ny1@ic.fbi.gov" <ny1@ic.fbi.gov>, "sho-hauzkhas-dl@nic.in" <sho-hauzkhas-dl@nic.in>, "cp.ggn@hry.nic.in" <cp.ggn@hry.nic.in>, hschultz <hschultz@starbucks.com>, "banmali.agrawala@ge.com" <banmali.agrawala@ge.com>, "chairmanoffice@sec.gov" <chairmanoffice@sec.gov>, "fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov" <fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov>, "cp.amulyapatnaik@delhipolice.gov.in" <cp.amulyapatnaik@delhipolice.gov.in>, "Dimitrief, Alexander (GE, Corporate)" <alexander.dimitrief@ge.com>, "Suhel.Daud@ic.fbi.gov" <Suhel.Daud@ic.fbi.gov>, "cmdelhi@nic.in" <cmdelhi@nic.in>, "lggc.delhi@nic.in" <lggc.delhi@nic.in>, Ashish Sawkar <ashish.sawkar@gmail.com>, "ashish.sawkar@ic.fbi.gov" <ashish.sawkar@ic.fbi.gov>, "sho-safdarjung-dl@nic.in" <sho-safdarjung-dl@nic.in>, "lhelm@starbucks.com" <lhelm@starbucks.com>, "customercare@tatastarbucks.com" <customercare@tatastarbucks.com>, "sho-amarclny-dl@nic.in" <sho-amarclny-dl@nic.in>, "jeff.immelt@ge.com" <jeff.immelt@ge.com>, "sho-patelngr-dl@nic.in" <sho-patelngr-dl@nic.in>, "NDwebmail@state.gov" <NDwebmail@state.gov>, "jeffrey.immelt@ge.com" <jeffrey.immelt@ge.com>, "john.flannery@ge.com" <john.flannery@ge.com>, "sho-defenceclny-dl@nic.in" <sho-defenceclny-dl@nic.in>, "sumi.ghosh@starbucks.com" <sumi.ghosh@starbucks.com>, "sho-tuglakrd-dl@nic.in" <sho-tuglakrd-dl@nic.in>, sho-saket-dl@nic.in, sho-cp-dl@nic.in, akshat.jerath@tatastarbucks.com, rajiv.kumar@tatastarbucks.com, chetan.kapoor@tatastarbucks.com, shwetank.sharma@tatastarbucks.com, S035@tatastarbucks.com
Cc: seema sapra <seemasapra@hotmail.com>, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@gmail.com>


So I had lunch at the restaurant Made in Punjab in Cyberhub. 

I had the buffet and paid Rs 795. 

Attempts were made as usual to drug me but I was very careful. 

I am now back at the Starbucks. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower 

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 12:01 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
So now Ankur, a Starbucks employee is targeting me by seating particular persons near me and by pulling other tables closer to my table by moving them from their designated place. 

I also had 4 biscuits because I needed to take an antibiotic and Starbucks employee Ketaki and shift supervisor Mitlesh are making a big fuss about it. 

I am fully entitled to eat a biscuit or two if I need to take medicine or if I am targeted with some chemicals and I experience nausea or a lump in my throat and if eating something makes me feel better. 

The shift supervisor Mitlesh is very hostile to me. 

Also I have been asking to meet the store manager Sownmya for several days but Starbucks staff (Vidit and Mitlesh) keeps preventing me from meeting her. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower 

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 11:33 AM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
11.30 am 

I am sitting at the Starbucks in Cyberhub in Gurgaon which is GE's backyard, with their offices being in Cybercity.  

The Starbucks manager here is Sowmya. The Deputy manager is Vidit. 

As usual, GE is having me targeted with poisonous chemicals here. Persons are being used to sit or come close to me and to poison me with chemicals. 

I arrived here on the Delhi Metro and on the Gurgaon Rapid Metro. 

I was also targeted with chemicals on the Sikanderpur Delhi Metro station after I got off the train. I was also targeted with chemicals on the IndusInd Bank Cyber City Rapid Metro stop after I got off the train, by some men following me and waiting for me, with the involvement of the Rapid Metro staff and security guards. 


Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower 



No comments:

Post a Comment