Saturday, 29 July 2017

Fwd: Attempt to poison General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra at the Mainland China restaurant in GK 2 - re SEC Complaint TCR1439646785831


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, Jul 29, 2017 at 3:40 PM
Subject: Re: Attempt to poison General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra at the Mainland China restaurant in GK 2 - re SEC Complaint TCR1439646785831
To: "president@whitehouse.gov" <president@whitehouse.gov>, "sho-safdarjung-dl@nic.in" <sho-safdarjung-dl@nic.in>, "sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in" <sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in>, "pmosb@nic.in" <pmosb@nic.in>, hschultz <hschultz@starbucks.com>, "sho-tuglakrd-dl@nic.in" <sho-tuglakrd-dl@nic.in>, "cp.ggn@hry.nic.in" <cp.ggn@hry.nic.in>, "sho-daryaganj-dl@nic.in" <sho-daryaganj-dl@nic.in>, "EthicsAndCompliance@starbucks.com" <EthicsAndCompliance@starbucks.com>, "sho-gk-dl@nic.in" <sho-gk-dl@nic.in>, "rg.dhc@nic.in" <rg.dhc@nic.in>, "sho-hauzkhas-dl@nic.in" <sho-hauzkhas-dl@nic.in>, "dcbi@cbi.gov.in" <dcbi@cbi.gov.in>, "ny1@ic.fbi.gov" <ny1@ic.fbi.gov>, "Suhel.Daud@ic.fbi.gov" <Suhel.Daud@ic.fbi.gov>, "banmali.agrawala@ge.com" <banmali.agrawala@ge.com>, "Dimitrief, Alexander (GE, Corporate)" <alexander.dimitrief@ge.com>, "fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov" <fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov>, "cmdelhi@nic.in" <cmdelhi@nic.in>, "jeffrey.immelt@ge.com" <jeffrey.immelt@ge.com>, Ashish Sawkar <ashish.sawkar@gmail.com>, "sho-patelngr-dl@nic.in" <sho-patelngr-dl@nic.in>, "NDwebmail@state.gov" <NDwebmail@state.gov>, "sumi.ghosh@starbucks.com" <sumi.ghosh@starbucks.com>, "sho-amarclny-dl@nic.in" <sho-amarclny-dl@nic.in>, "lhelm@starbucks.com" <lhelm@starbucks.com>, "sho-crpark-dl@nic.in" <sho-crpark-dl@nic.in>, "lggc.delhi@nic.in" <lggc.delhi@nic.in>, "john.flannery@ge.com" <john.flannery@ge.com>, "sho-ptstreet-dl@nic.in" <sho-ptstreet-dl@nic.in>, "sg.rmaithani@sci.nic.in" <sg.rmaithani@sci.nic.in>, "cp.amulyapatnaik@delhipolice.gov.in" <cp.amulyapatnaik@delhipolice.gov.in>, "chairmanoffice@sec.gov" <chairmanoffice@sec.gov>, "ashish.sawkar@ic.fbi.gov" <ashish.sawkar@ic.fbi.gov>, mlcdelhi@speciality.co.in, abhijit@speciality.co.in
Cc: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@gmail.com>, Seema Sapra <seemasapra@hotmail.com>


Attached are pictures of the "electrician/ maintenance" man in the checked shirt who approached the buffet when I was eating and opened every dish. He spent some time on each dish. I could see him using the ladles to stir the dishes. He added some poison or drug to the dishes. 

The restaurant needs to preserve its CCTV footage from both inside and outside the dining room and from all its cameras. 

This was attempted murder. 

Pictures attached. 

A turbaned Sikh man outside the restaurant also appears to be involved. 

There was another man who followed me out. 

I also have audio records of my conversation with the restaurant manager. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower 

On Sat, Jul 29, 2017 at 2:46 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
I decided to eat the buffet here. I was first made to wait for a table at the side even thpugh side tables were available. 

I waited for almost 20-30 minutes and that was my first mistake. 

I was then given a side table. I helped myself to some of the buffet main course but most of the dishes were almost empty. 

While at the table, I noticed a man in a checked shirt and jeans who was neither a customer not dressed as kitchen or waiting staff go to the buffet, open each dish and do something with each dish. 

I filled my plate from the buffet again and I noticed the man standing in a corner looking very strange. 

I asked a manager who he was and was told that he was the electrician or the maintenance guy. 

Why would an electrician be allowed to touch the food. 

I have refused to eat and have hardly had anything yet. 

I have complained to the restaurant manager Abhijit and do not want to eat. The manager Abhijit has told me that I need not pay. 

This was an attempt to poison and drug me. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower 


No comments:

Post a Comment