Monday, 5 June 2017

Fwd: Attempt to drug/ poison General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra fraud during breakfast at WelcomHotel Dwarka


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 1:43 PM
Subject: Attempt to drug/ poison General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra fraud during breakfast at WelcomHotel Dwarka
To: "dcbi@cbi.gov.in" <dcbi@cbi.gov.in>, "Suhel.Daud@ic.fbi.gov" <Suhel.Daud@ic.fbi.gov>, "sho-ptstreet-dl@nic.in" <sho-ptstreet-dl@nic.in>, "sho-daryaganj-dl@nic.in" <sho-daryaganj-dl@nic.in>, "president@whitehouse.gov" <president@whitehouse.gov>, "sumi.ghosh@starbucks.com" <sumi.ghosh@starbucks.com>, "sho-safdarjung-dl@nic.in" <sho-safdarjung-dl@nic.in>, "rg.dhc@nic.in" <rg.dhc@nic.in>, "sho-defenceclny-dl@nic.in" <sho-defenceclny-dl@nic.in>, "sho-tuglakrd-dl@nic.in" <sho-tuglakrd-dl@nic.in>, "ashish.sawkar@ic.fbi.gov" <ashish.sawkar@ic.fbi.gov>, "sg.rmaithani@sci.nic.in" <sg.rmaithani@sci.nic.in>, "banmali.agrawala@ge.com" <banmali.agrawala@ge.com>, "NDwebmail@state.gov" <NDwebmail@state.gov>, "sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in" <sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in>, "ny1@ic.fbi.gov" <ny1@ic.fbi.gov>, "Dimitrief, Alexander (GE, Corporate)" <alexander.dimitrief@ge.com>, "cp.amulyapatnaik@delhipolice.gov.in" <cp.amulyapatnaik@delhipolice.gov.in>, "sho-cp-dl@nic.in" <sho-cp-dl@nic.in>, "jeffrey.immelt@ge.com" <jeffrey.immelt@ge.com>, "sho-crpark-dl@nic.in" <sho-crpark-dl@nic.in>, "pmosb@nic.in" <pmosb@nic.in>, "sho-hauzkhas-dl@nic.in" <sho-hauzkhas-dl@nic.in>, "sho-amarclny-dl@nic.in" <sho-amarclny-dl@nic.in>, "sho-gk-dl@nic.in" <sho-gk-dl@nic.in>, "cp.ggn@hry.nic.in" <cp.ggn@hry.nic.in>, "sho-patelngr-dl@nic.in" <sho-patelngr-dl@nic.in>, hschultz <hschultz@starbucks.com>, william.cowan@ge.com, "fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov" <fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov>, Ashish Sawkar <ashish.sawkar@gmail.com>, "EthicsAndCompliance@starbucks.com" <EthicsAndCompliance@starbucks.com>, "chairmanoffice@sec.gov" <chairmanoffice@sec.gov>, customercare@tatastarbucks.com
Cc: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@gmail.com>, Seema Sapra <seemasapra@hotmail.com>


There was also an attempt to drug or poison me at Welcom Hotel Dwarka during breakfast. At the beginning I asked for Tabasco sauce. They took a long time and the steward got me an almost empty bottle from somewhere at the back which had about an inch of liquid at the bottom. The delay raised my suspicion. I did not use the Tabasco. The staff expected me to have used it. Towards the end, the steward and another man in a suit were gesturing about the Tabasco. 

The staff expected me to have been drugged, hence they went ahead with the bill fraud. 

I was of course very careful about the rest of the food that I consumed. 

Seema Sapra
General Electric Company whistleblower 


On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 1:25 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>
​​Date: Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 12:48 PM
Subject: Re: attempted fraud for bill for breakfast buffet at WelcomHotel Dwarka


​Thanks Rishi. 

Just to fill you in again on some facts. 

I had the breakfast buffet and handed over Rs 2000 to the steward and asked for a closed bill. 

He took some time, came back and handed me the change and the blank white bill saying the printer was not working. He pointed to the yellow & blue bills saying that showed the transaction but that those were hotel copies. 

I asked to see the restaurant manager. I was made to wait for almost 20- 30 minutes. Anand Misra kept me waiting. No apology was offered nor any attempt made to rectify the matter. I finally decided to walk towards the front office. At that moment, Anand Misra told me the restaurant manager's phone was unreachable. 

I spoke to the duty Manager Kamalpreet and on her intervention and after I threatened to escalate the issue to the GM and the Police, the Restaurant Manager Manish Kumar said he would print a duplicate of the bill. 

Instead a completely new bill was given to me. The bill numbers are different as are the times thereon. 

It is clear that my payment was never entered into your system or the bill was printed after removing the white sheet as the white sheet is completely blank. 

I suspect the intent was to later accuse me of non-payment. I am fighting a whistle-blower corruption battle against General Electric Company. I would have walked out, and your guys would have accused me of non-payment and would have used the Police against me. I would have had no proof of payment. 

Seema Sapra 
General Electric Company whistleblower 



On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 11:51 AM, <Rishiraj.Singh@itchotels.in> wrote:


Dear Ms Sapra ,

Greetings !!

Thank you for bring this to my notice , allow me a days time to do internal
investigation and I will revert to you .


cc : Mr Jose ...over to you



Warm Regards,

Rishi Raj Singh
General Manager
(Embedded image moved to file: pic19668.jpg)
Plot No. 3, Sector 10, District Centre, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110 075

Tel. :  91 11 4222 9222  Mob. :  91 9811506710






From:   Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>
            rishiraj.singh@itchotels.in
Cc:     Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@gmail.com>
Date:   06/04/2017 01:50 PM
Subject:        Re: attempted fraud for bill for breakfast buffet at
            WelcomHotel Dwarka



The second batch of pictures is attached.

Seema Sapra

On Sun, Jun 4, 2017 at 1:39 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>
wrote:
  Dear Rishi,

  Following our conversation this morning, attached are the pictures of the
  bills.

  Both the blank bill I was first given and the printed bill I was
  subsequently given after escalating the matter to the duty manager
  Kamalpreet Kaur.

  I am attaching the pics in two batches.

  Seema Sapra

(See attached file: IMG-20170604-46440.jpg)(See attached file:
IMG-20170604-46441.jpg)(See attached file: IMG-20170604-46442.jpg)(See
attached file: IMG-20170604-46443.jpg)(See attached file:
IMG-20170604-46444.jpg)(See attached file: IMG-20170604-46445.jpg)(See
attached file: IMG-20170604-46446.jpg)(See attached file:
IMG-20170604-46447.jpg)(See attached file: IMG-20170604-46448.jpg)(See
attached file: IMG-20170604-46449.jpg)(See attached file:
IMG-20170604-46450.jpg)(See attached file: IMG-20170604-46451.jpg)(See
attached file: IMG-20170604-46452.jpg)



No comments:

Post a Comment