Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Fwd: General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra being targeted at Starbucks in Ambience Mall in Vasant Kunj - re SEC Complaint TCR1439646785831


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, May 2, 2017 at 7:53 PM
Subject: Re: General Electric Company whistleblower Seema Sapra being targeted at Starbucks in Ambience Mall in Vasant Kunj - re SEC Complaint TCR1439646785831
To: "sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in" <sho-tilakmarg-dl@nic.in>, "ashish.sawkar@ic.fbi.gov" <ashish.sawkar@ic.fbi.gov>, "dcbi@cbi.gov.in" <dcbi@cbi.gov.in>, "sg.rmaithani@sci.nic.in" <sg.rmaithani@sci.nic.in>, "sho-patelngr-dl@nic.in" <sho-patelngr-dl@nic.in>, "NDwebmail@state.gov" <NDwebmail@state.gov>, "sho-defenceclny-dl@nic.in" <sho-defenceclny-dl@nic.in>, "EthicsAndCompliance@starbucks.com" <EthicsAndCompliance@starbucks.com>, "banmali.agrawala@ge.com" <banmali.agrawala@ge.com>, "sho-daryaganj-dl@nic.in" <sho-daryaganj-dl@nic.in>, sho-gk-dl@nic.in, "cp.ggn@hry.nic.in" <cp.ggn@hry.nic.in>, sumi.ghosh@starbucks.com, hschultz <hschultz@starbucks.com>, "president@whitehouse.gov" <president@whitehouse.gov>, "chairmanoffice@sec.gov" <chairmanoffice@sec.gov>, sho-ptstreet-dl@nic.in, "sho-crpark-dl@nic.in" <sho-crpark-dl@nic.in>, "fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov" <fcpa.fraud@usdoj.gov>, "sho-amarclny-dl@nic.in" <sho-amarclny-dl@nic.in>, "pmosb@nic.in" <pmosb@nic.in>, sho-safdarjung-dl@nic.in, "ny1@ic.fbi.gov" <ny1@ic.fbi.gov>, "Dimitrief, Alexander (GE, Corporate)" <alexander.dimitrief@ge.com>, sho-hauzkhas-dl@nic.in, "sho-tuglakrd-dl@nic.in" <sho-tuglakrd-dl@nic.in>, "rg.dhc@nic.in" <rg.dhc@nic.in>, Ashish Sawkar <ashish.sawkar@gmail.com>, "jeffrey.immelt@ge.com" <jeffrey.immelt@ge.com>, Suhel.Daud@ic.fbi.gov, customercare@tatastarbucks.com, cp.amulyapatnaik@delhipolice.gov.in, lggc.delhi@nic.in, cmdelhi@nic.in, jeff.sessions@usdoj.gov, "jeff.immelt@ge.com" <jeff.immelt@ge.com>, "rajiv.kumar@tatastarbucks.com" <rajiv.kumar@tatastarbucks.com>, "lddelhi@tatastarbucks.com" <lddelhi@tatastarbucks.com>, chetan.kapoor@tatastarbucks.com, lhelm@starbucks.com, akshay.jerath@tatastarbucks.com, sho-cp-dl@nic.in
Cc: Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@gmail.com>, Seema Sapra <seemasapra@hotmail.com>


The woman being used to target me at this Starbucks and who spoke to Starbucks store manager Dev again today just took pictures or a video of me on her mobile phone. 

She is some kind of consultant. 

Seema Sapra 

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 6:14 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
I am sitting at the Starbucks in Ambience Mall in Vasant Kunj. 

I am being targeted here.  

A pictures of persons of interest is attached.

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 4:17 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
I am sitting at the Starbucks in Ambience Mall in Vasant Kunj. 

I am being targeted here.

Ambience Mall management is parading security guards near me with instructions that they should stare at me whenever they walk past me. 

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 4:09 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
I am sitting at the Starbucks in Ambience Mall in Vasant Kunj. 

I am being targeted here.  

Pictures of persons of interest are attached. 


On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 3:50 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
I am sitting at the Starbucks in Ambience Mall in Vasant Kunj. 

I am being targeted here.  

Pictures of persons of interest are attached. 


On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 3:36 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
I am sitting at the Starbucks in Ambience Mall in Vasant Kunj. 

I am being targeted here.  

Pictures of a person of interest are attached. He has targeted me earlier in this place on several occasions. 

I am being targeted with toxic chemicals. 



On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 3:02 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
I am sitting at the Starbucks in Ambience Mall in Vasant Kunj. 

I am being targeted here.  

Pictures of persons of interest are attached. 

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 2:57 PM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
I am sitting at the Starbucks in Ambience Mall in Vasant Kunj. 

I am being targeted here.  

Pictures of persons of interest are attached. 

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 11:27 AM, Seema Sapra <seema.sapra@googlemail.com> wrote:
I am sitting at the Starbucks in Ambience Mall in Vasant Kunj. 

I am being targeted here.  

Pictures of persons of interest are attached. 

I am being targeted with highly poisonous chemical fumes. 

This is being done in 2 ways - From the AC vents with participation of Starbucks/ Mall staff and by persons coming close to me. 

Seema Sapra
General Electric Company whistleblower 









No comments:

Post a Comment